DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Error when player connected and the dice/pointer colour window opened

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I am having this issue recently as well. Any word if it is a recognized bug yet?

Post a log after it happens next time. Maybe the devs can pick it something up from there.

I'm attaching a log and a screenshot.

The problem is easily reproducible for me and my players.

Any time we open the Dice Color changer, the error message you see in the screenshot appears, and the dice color is changed to something different.

This is happening in the CoC7th edition ruleset. I haven't tested it in other rulesets.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

I've moved these posts to a new thread. The issue being experienced here is not the same as the original thread, and the issue appears to occur in the Call of Cthulhu 7e ruleset (I've tested CoC 6e, CoreRPG and D&D 5E and they work fine).

It needs a player connected - localhost connection reproduced the error for me. CocC 7e ruleset, no extension (although the OP had the Pulp Cthulhu extension enabled, but it doesn't seem to make a difference).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information