Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last

I have completed a custom "overviewframe" for the top of my charsheet_main. However, once I put in a name for the character, I can't go back and edit it. I added a slot for "occupation" which I can edit with no issues. Is there a setting in the "charsheet" or "charsheet_main" I am overlooking?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklensman View Post
    This tool is amazing and the tutorials are very well done. Anyone wanting to crank up new extensions or rulesets should really be using this tool. I've been at it about a week and I'm cranking out a new ruleset for a custom in-house game.

One weird question though How do you delete elements? I created a charsheet_main but can't seem to find a way to delete an element I don't need or want anymore.
    There seems a bug in this also but - right click on teh element in the left hand view of the RW IDE
    But because if bug which I have still to report - rename it first to something like charsheet_main111 and then delete it because sometimes it seems to come back... or it has for me when I try to create a new charsheet_main

Please post a screenshot or two!

Quote Originally Posted by greybeardgunner70 View Post
    I have completed a custom "overviewframe" for the top of my charsheet_main. However, once I put in a name for the character, I can't go back and edit it. I added a slot for "occupation" which I can edit with no issues. Is there a setting in the "charsheet" or "charsheet_main" I am overlooking?
    I just did this today. I created an overview frame with a graphic I created. In the 'char sheet' window and select the 'Name' element. make sure you have the Advanced Template set to string_labeled, the Name is set and is unique, and you have set Merge property to join. I created Name, Species, Profession and Gender. All seemed to work for me.

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 4.54.51 PM.png

Basically I have Race, Professions as string labels as well as String Fields. I have moved these to the overview field now. I would just like to remove them from the char sheet_main.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    rename the fields (just in case) and then delete them by right clicking on them.
    Ok. So there should be a right click window on the elements in the editor? I don't see a right-click menu at all there. right-click seems to work in any other app. Might be Vbox issue. I'll see if I can figure it out. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Sorry I wasnt in front of the RW when I replied.
    The explorer tree on the left has a right click -> delete option.
    Elements in the main window can be deleted by selecting them and pressing Delete.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Sorry I wasnt in front of the RW when I replied.
    The explorer tree on the left has a right click -> delete option.
    Elements in the main window can be deleted by selecting them and pressing Delete.
    For anyone running the Windows under Virtualbox the Windows Delete key on the Mac keyboard is the fn+Delete keys. This will delete items out of the work area. Thanks!

Quick question... I've implemented the new dice roll handler and am using it. I'm looking for how to get the Target from the dice Handler. I'm trying to do
    if rTarget then
    local nTargetSheet = DB.findNode(rTarget.sCTNode);

but if I try to do a getChild on this element it gives me a nil. Is this how I should be getting access to the Target's values?

Basically the process for my ruleset would be:
    1) roll damage
    2) subtract armor absorption from that value
    3) apply it to the character.

thanks!

Thread Information