5E Character Create Playlist

Images not sharing

So I run a small group of ~5 people using FGU, two of them share a connection, but one of them does not seem to get any of the images. He will and does, but she does not. This includes: maps, images, and tokens. Even when he is not there with her, she does not seem to get the images and only the 'missing texture' [?] icon. So if everyone but her gets the images, and she is on a shared connection that one party is getting images, what else could be causing her to not get displayed images?

Blog Entries
    She might not have right access to her FG Data folder. It is most likely due to security software. Have her check the folder permissions for the FG Data folder and the child folders. The next thing to try after that is to delete the player cache folder and then reconnect to your game.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

You should also check to see what sort of settings that their router might have for "protection", QoS or similar settings. I'm wondering if there are extra protections kicking in for her machine.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information