FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last

If you guys still have any room I'm definitely keen to join. I'm in Australia but the EST time you have is good for me (:

Quote Originally Posted by Alyxial View Post
    If you guys still have any room I'm definitely keen to join. I'm in Australia but the EST time you have is good for me (:
    1600hr 9/1 please join or Discord session, scroll up for the invitation and Welcome!

Pease join me tonight on Discord, Basic first discussion and Q&A, Character building on FGU in the background. Hope to see you there
    Last edited by E c l i p s e; January 17th, 2021 at 05:13.

hi i would love to join, im a new player but i know how the game works (no, i didnt just watch the whole jocat series) and how to make a character, also the time and day works for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by anotherguy View Post
    hi i would love to join, im a new player but i know how the game works (no, i didnt just watch the whole jocat series) and how to make a character, also the time and day works for me too.
    Good day adventurer. I sent you a private message please have a look

Greetings everyone

1) Based on preparing for our fist official Session I realized almost immediately we must use the Original Forgotten Realms Map also Hi-Rez and the Realm areas map

The ones we have been looking at I believe will be best used for future adventures as many of the cities they added to these maps are not yet in the Wizards of the Coast official material or Forgotten Realms Wiki
    The down side to this is it doesn't have as much detail but in my opinion this is even better, I know of a saying "less is more"

2) Based on the subject of travel covered in Session 0 I have came up with I think a very good solution which I will after our opening narrative cover in detail.

Will be updating Post #2 shortly More details to follow
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by E c l i p s e; March 4th, 2021 at 15:52.

Winds of the Realms server is up and will stay on for anyone needing to access it

Update
    SmoothHenry unfortunately has difficulties with Saturday but Anotherguy is ready to roll ����

I am interested if there is still a seat available weekends are completely open for me.

Thread Information