STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yes I tried that first thing

EXT is working fine now also

Any other software changes between the last it worked and now, such as installs or uninstalls or Windows update?

nope the install of syrinscape mod and running syrinscape online

Did your issues begin after installing Syrinscape or what is already installed?

Quote Originally Posted by smelton View Post
    Did your issues begin after installing Syrinscape or what is already installed?
    I was last on FG on Wednesday running a game and it was all good.

Today I signed up to Syrinscape, no app download just running from their website using iPad with app to monitor.
    Then from DMs guild got sound triggers and chat triggers and dropped em in mod/ext folders. Then I started FG for first time since wednesday an that is when it all started. Had lost my ultimate subscription and then after purchasing the ultimate licence it Still would Not get past start cloud server...just hung up for eternity

Thanks for the additional info. FGU hung up because it had an issue loading a DLL that depends on the Visual C++ Runtime (which is a typically shared my several pieces of software running on Windows) .. it looks like that got messed up somehow .. Sorry I don't have more of an explanation for you.

Quote Originally Posted by smelton View Post
    Thanks for the additional info. FGU hung up because it had an issue loading a DLL that depends on the Visual C++ Runtime (which is a typically shared my several pieces of software running on Windows) .. it looks like that got messed up somehow .. Sorry I don't have more of an explanation for you.
    Many thanks for your help.

Thread Information