Poking around testing LoS from a second computer running the demo so I see it from the players side and I was tripping on something repeatedly.

General concept

DM drags PC from CT to map
- grid: on
- token locking: on

Player
- see token floating in a sea of darkness
- clicks token on the map - LoS activates; so player intuitively knows they must have clicked correctly on the token - OR - player double-clicks token on character sheet which opens the map with token centered (so far so good)
- player tries to move with arrow keys: map moves instead token
- "I must have missed" - click on token again, but still no control via arrows
- drag with mouse works (shows the distance via token locking) - gm approves movement - now player movement via arrows works
- alternative: double-click token (which opens the character sheet); close character sheet, now token movement via arrows keys works

But: there does seem to be an extra circle on the token when the arrow keys work - a control indicator?

So there are ways to make it work but the level of frustration that could come from the feeling that you need to click the token multiple times/multiple ways just to move is non-zero

I suppose main question: after the player clicks once on their token it is active for LoS reasons - should it not be "fully active" and ready to accept movement commands no matter the input method? I'm finding the arrow keys really handy to have tokens easily measure distance and stick to the grid, so falling back to the mouse, even though it was the default habit in FGC, is one of those minor "grrr" annoyances - so I'm curious if it's "how things work in general" or if this is just specific to my setup.