FG Spreadshirt Swag

How to resize the target arrow and show distance clearer?

Hey Folks,
    Working my way through learning the ropes with the Unity engine and I'm seeing an odd issue where the line that shows the distance to a target is tiny and impossible to see. I need to zoom WAY in to see the actual distance, you can see what I'm describing in the screenshot attached.

Anyway to scale this arrow's size up so we can see the distance value a lot clearer?

Thanks in advance,

-D
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    What's the scale of your grid? Pretty sure the arrow sizes are relative to grid size. Don't think their is a direct way to adjust their size.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Something isn't right with that. It should look like thhe image attached.

What ruleset are you using and do you have any extensions loaded? Also check that you only have one theme loaded since that might also cause issues.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Something isn't right with that. It should look like thhe image attached.

What ruleset are you using and do you have any extensions loaded? Also check that you only have one theme loaded since that might also cause issues.
    Hey Zacchaeus & LordEntrails,
    Not extensions or themes, just standard 5e ruleset.

If I zoom way in I can see what you are showing, but typically in battle we use a more zoomed out display. I don't expect my players to have to zoom in every time they target something to see if it's within range. See the attached two pictures to see the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonfish View Post
    Hey Zacchaeus & LordEntrails,
    Not extensions or themes, just standard 5e ruleset.

If I zoom way in I can see what you are showing, but typically in battle we use a more zoomed out display. I don't expect my players to have to zoom in every time they target something to see if it's within range. See the attached two pictures to see the difference.
    Also look here, if I draw a line to check the distance, then it shows it properly.

I think the answer is to zoom in a bit more then. If you zoom way out then the arrow will disappear or at least be more or less unreadable - I'm assuming that it scales with the map and not the zoom level
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Hmm, not sure how else the arrow might be designed to zoom if not with zoom level, but I can see what you mean. I would put a suggestion on the wish list (link in Mr Z's signature) and then place a comment there linking back to this discussion for the examples. That way when the devs go through the wish list looking for things to add to their to do list, they will see it and be able to see the examples here.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information