DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    I am starting to add sample effects for each effect to the appropriate modules so hopefully it will help people to see what effects are available. I've been preparing the ruleset for the new vision and lighting functionality that is in the FGU v4.1 beta. There are some new effects for VISION and LIGHT that I added to Character Law and Spell Law to work with the new Senses field. I will work on getting all the other effects in the RMC ruleset added to the other modules soon.
    Sounds great. Can't wait to try them out...
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    I am starting to add sample effects for each effect to the appropriate modules so hopefully it will help people to see what effects are available. I've been preparing the ruleset for the new vision and lighting functionality that is in the FGU v4.1 beta. There are some new effects for VISION and LIGHT that I added to Character Law and Spell Law to work with the new Senses field. I will work on getting all the other effects in the RMC ruleset added to the other modules soon.
    Been playing with the lighting effects and have to say that it is working great. As always great work!

Also, I have an extra module I have created with additional races. What is the format for adding "Senses" to the additional races?

Hi Dunadan,

It is just using this tag:
    <senses type='string'>Nightvision</senses>
    Here is what it looks like for the High Elf in Character Law:
    Senses.PNG

Dakadin
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Worked fine
    Thanks

Thread Information