DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

SWADE Compatible Settings Question

I know not all of the available Savage Worlds settings have been revamped for SWADE, and many probably won't be, but I was was curious if anyone knows if either "All For One: Régime Diabolique" or "Weird War I" had something in the works on it happening for them? Figured I'd check before I start working up my own stuff.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    I've got WW1 on my queue but it's quite a bit down there below other projects I am already obligated to.

Edit: I just checked the developer portal and All For One: Régime Diabolique is apparently taken by someone (it doesn't tell us who) so... perhaps the developer will post here if they see this?

Edit 2: Ok I had no idea the SWD edition of All For One: Régime Diabolique had already been published for FG! In any event, I still am not familiar with that particular developer to know if they are still active or if they are willing to do the second edition or if that would get handed off to another developer. (Just a guess, but since it's a 2nd Edition that would be a different SKU from the publisher which usually means a different SKU here on FG too, rather than a freebie update.)
    Last edited by Talyn; November 25th, 2020 at 20:22.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Talyn. That info definitely helps me think about what I want to try running.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information