5E Character Create Playlist

Extensions Management

Hello Fellow FG users,

I've been using FG for several years and I love the extensions that the community has built for it. I truly wish I had the skill to make them. Alas, I'm an old school VB.net guy.

Has there ever been any thought to an extension management service? I realize that purchased extensions, like from Rob Twohy, get updated (via DMs guild) but I didn't know if something like CurseForge (which I use for WoW) was even an option.

To all the extension developers out there, THANK YOU!

Best

Dahanana (Dmontgomery32)

Blog Entries
    Mad Nomad has an extension on the www.dmsguild.com that helps manage extension.

Yes this has been discussed before. Please search the forums to read the discussions.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Mad Nomad has an extension on the www.dmsguild.com that helps manage extension.

Yes this has been discussed before. Please search the forums to read the discussions.
    Thank you!

Doug also once mentioned the idea of a DM/GM Forge, a portal managing community stuff, but it has probably not so high priority at the moment, so, it is an idea rather than something existing at the moment

This has been coming up a lot lately....very telling.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_BK View Post
    This has been coming up a lot lately....very telling.
    Actually, this comes up frequently, not just lately Understandable request, but needs time to be developed, and I prefer when SmiteWorks use their time for other things first

Thread Information