FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP 4-6 players, D&D5E on Fantasy Grounds Unity, Wednesdays 7 p.m. PST

Note: This is an ongoing campaign. Please note the last post in this thread for the current vacancy status.

The Forgotten Lore campaign is set on the divided continent of Voralis, where the three kingdoms of humans, elves, and dwarves rule over territory that was once part of a great empire that collapsed almost two thousand years ago. The Mai’i Empire (pronounced my-yee) presided over an era of great unity and accomplishments in magic and engineering. Their collapse, when it came, was swift and almost total. The Mai’i themselves disappeared almost entirely, a mystery that remains unsolved. To this day, treasure hunters comb the land looking for Mai’i artifacts or other legacies of that lost age.

This is my second Fantasy Grounds campaign. I have been a DM for tabletop D&D in Basic through 5th edition, and have DMed many multiplayer games of Neverwinter Nights. Players new to FG are welcome.

If you’re interested, post here with a little about your experience with Fantasy Grounds/D&D 5th Edition and what kind of character (based on the setting guide) you might be interested in playing. The first game, on December 2, will be a brief Session 0 that will focus on character creation; the campaign proper will begin on December 9. I’ll reach out to folks via the forum messenger feature and we can move the discussion to Discord to coordinate the session.

FG License: Unity Ultimate License
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (UTC -7.00)
    Day of week and time: Wednesdays, 7 p.m. PDT. The first session (December 2) will be a Session 0, so players can test their connections and build characters. The actual campaign will begin the following week (December 9). Sessions will last approximately 2½ to 3 hours.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: regular campaign, open ended (I have enough material to last about six months, if players are interested in going that long)

Text or Voice: Voice, English language
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: blend of roleplaying and combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: Goal 4-6 players
    Character starting level & equipment: First level, standard array, starting gear packages from the Player’s Handbook.
    Character restrictions: Players’ Handbook, Xanathar’s Guide, no drow, no evil alignments (see the campaign guide for more information)

Details of your scenario: The campaign is set in a homebrew campaign called Forgotten Lore. I have attached a brief guide to the setting. You don’t need to dive deep into the lore to play, but I welcome players who are willing to flesh out and add to the story.

I’m looking for folks who are interested in a fun, collaborative, team-oriented game. Keep in mind that Unity is still a fairly new piece of software, and there will almost certainly be issues. I do not tolerate any kind of sexist, racist, or homophobic comments or behavior in any of my games. Please be conscientious of the other players and help everyone to have a good time.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lazybones1969; August 26th, 2021 at 15:52.

Hey,
    Sounds like a really fun campaign setting. I'm super interested in participating in the game if theirs room for me. For character ideas a forge domain cleric would be a fun role to play, I have some other ideas for the setting if other roles need filled. Send me a pm or discord Leolorian#7864. Excited to hear from ya!
    ~Leo

Sounds awesome. Sent a PM. Pretty familiar with D&D 5E. Thinking of Druid.

Interested in your campaign. I have been playing D&D since 1st edition and have played a decent amount of 5e. I have done some DMing of 5e also.

FGU I have played in 4 one shots and have a decent understanding of the tool from a players POV.

I am willing to play any type of character so whatever would help fill the party out I am good with. I have played a lot of D&D so I feel comfortable roll playing most types of characters so prefer to decide what I am going to play after I have an idea of what others are doing.

If you would like more information please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Awesome to see so much interest. I've received all of your PMs and seen your posts and will send out the first round of invites on Friday. I'll include my Discord info so we can move the planning discussion there.

If you don't get in on the first batch, I'll keep a waiting list, as there are inevitably drops and no-shows in online campaigns.

Some interesting character concepts. Looking forward to it!

I have just sent out six invitations and put two people on the waiting list. Thanks to everyone for your interest.

Let's move the campaign planning and discussion over to Discord.

If a slot opens later, I will reach out to the waiting list. If they are unable to step in I will update this thread.

I interested but I only have the regular fantasy ground not the unity version

Thread Information