STAR TREK 2d20

Lost License key (FGC)

Ok, here is the thing:
    I'm a proud owner of an Ultimate license for FGC, purchased a few years ago. It works and it's wonderful, but soon I'll have to upgrade my O.S. to Windows 10 and while gathering data and backups, I figured out I lost my license key. Or rather, I can't find the email I was sent with the key. Is there a way to recover it so I can re-apply it once I upgraded my O.S.? I also need it to upgrade to FGU later on too

Thanks

If you bought via the store go to the store and click the store drop down at the top right and then go to Order History. If it was a Steam purchase right click on FG on the Library list and go to CD Keys.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

IF you are like me and purchased them at GenCon in 2008 and got a flyer with stickers in the back with keys, I typed them in a message to Doug on the forums here so I wouldn't lose them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    If you bought via the store go to the store and click the store drop down at the top right and then go to Order History. If it was a Steam purchase right click on FG on the Library list and go to CD Keys.
    Awesome, thanks!

Thread Information