DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: MGT2 v1.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    Bought it in the store but for some reason it's not showing up as an option under "Library" within FGU.
    You have to download it - exit out of FGU and open it back up and do updates it will download then... Also, where do I get v1.2.0 ? Thought it would auto download, but it's not.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    You have to download it - exit out of FGU and open it back up and do updates it will download then... Also, where do I get v1.2.0 ? Thought it would auto download, but it's not.

Xargun
    Nevermind just closed and reopened and it downloaded High Guard again and v 1.2.0 Just in time for Friday's game session. Awesome work MBM.

Xargun

What the hell, MBM! I was expecting to drop another $50 on a core book. But $29.99! An early Xmas present?

Better buy it now before someone realizes their mistake.

Bought it. It did go up. :-) But worth it. thanks for your efforts! I noticed a bug or 2 just quick loading but wont be able to provide specifics till later. One was an error that prevented the ships from cycling though stages though.

Oh wow it did go up to $50 - first time I ever get on the good side of a deal like that.

Xargun

So how does one add a weapon to a starship? I took the free trader in the spacecraft list, duplicated it into a private
    group, so I could unlock it, then tried to add a beam laser to it. I tried both from the reference manual and from
    the items list. Nada, nothing happened in either case? Not saying that there is a bug, just that I am clueless
    on how to do this.

Chumbly

Hi All,

Yep the pricing was a mistake enjoy it if you got it at the earlier price, means I get 40% less but it's still enough to buy a beer once the pubs re-open!

Now about Weapons. Chumbly they're manually added in v.1.2.0, in v1.2.1 you'll be able to drag and drop them in, I just didn't have enough time to get it added to v1.2.0. But there's a hotfix happening for FGU.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

thanx... I was wondering if my ruleset had gotten corrupted or if I really completely clueless, and everybody was doing
    drag and drop effortlessly as I was flummoxed. I can easily live with still in development, I spent my career in software dev,
    it is ready when it is ready.

Chumbly

Quote Originally Posted by chumbly View Post
    thanx... I was wondering if my ruleset had gotten corrupted or if I really completely clueless, and everybody was doing
    drag and drop effortlessly as I was flummoxed. I can easily live with still in development, I spent my career in software dev,
    it is ready when it is ready.

Chumbly
    You can't do any drag and drop if the data isn't there, and if the data is wrong then you have to rinse and repeat. As far as effortlessly, erm I wish. A lot of work goes into things before that bit can happen.

v1.2.1 will drop when it's ready, I'm using a Kanban board and I don't mind sharing it (it's on Trello) if people want to see the work happening/to happen etc.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information