FG Spreadshirt Swag

How do I Assign a Series of Rolls to a Button?

If you saw my similar post in the The Dark Eye extension thread in the Amory-Extensions forum, please ignore this.

I'm setting up a campaign to run with The Dark Eye extension. The extension automates all the rolls, but as my campaign will eventually be going to in-person tabletop I want my players to also learn how to do TDE's manual 3d20 skill rolls. So I'm wondering if it's possible to configure a bottom button to make 3 separate d20 rolls, each with its own descriptive text?

I know I can assign die rolls to a button of this format "/die 1d20 Courage" by drag-&-dropping and then relabel that button as "Courage." It would be much better if somehow I could have a single button that rolls "/die 1d20 Courage" and "/die 1d20 Agility" and /die "1d20 Strength", each as a separate roll.
    But is it possible?
    Last edited by kronovan; December 4th, 2020 at 22:10.

Nevermind. I figured out I can do it with this syntax "/roll 1d20+1d20+1d20 Physical: COU/AGI/STR". I can then just drag & drop that to a button and label it "Physical Skills." Then when I click that button it executes the 3 rolls for the skill group and displays the end text before the dice results are displayed. That makes it clear which particular skill group it is and which attributes via their 3 letter abbreviations - in the above case COU/AGI/STR. It does sum the 3, d20 rolls which for TDE isn't necessary and unwanted, but that's easy enough to ignore.
    Last edited by kronovan; December 4th, 2020 at 22:27.

Thread Information