5E Character Create Playlist

[Suggestion] Pop-up window for updates

Hi

I have some suggestion for FGU: I have seen that there is sometimes a pop-up window after an update. Would it be possible to use that window to list new updates after an update?

The problem, people do not necessarily use the forums, so, they may not see the module updates (and may not even know where to look at); and for bigger updates there is the release notes button but due to the frequent module updates one may run the update in the background, and, as long as one is not actively looking at the updater and at the version of the FG launcher, one may not be aware of that there was a bigger update to check (And especially for these bigger updates that may be useful, after each of such updates there are frequent support-requests of a lot of things because people were not aware of that it was more than just a module update)

EDIT: I can understand when people would be annoyed by the module updates, but the version updates would be nice, I think

I think that would be nice

Best,

Kelrugem

PS: I wanted to create a wish for that in the wish list, but I do not find this bloody button for creating a wish! When someone could tell me where this button hides, I would be happy EDIT: Ah, nevermind, found it now, one needs to use the search bar and then the button appears at the bottom Here the link: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/fg2app?ia=134985
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 21st, 2020 at 18:23.

I have added this wish again to the new wishing list: https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135716

I think this would be still a neat addition, especially after such updates as yesterday; a pop-up listing the important changes about the sidebar and where one can now activate the sidebar buttons may have prevented a lot of the questions in the support etc

Thread Information