FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Thanks. I am holding off updating until the storm passes and the other exts update. Once I do I will report back any issues.
    Wise words. My groups game session over the weekend had a bunch of errors from different extensions, I did ask our DM for the console logs but he forgot. So I have no idea which extensions were causing issues or if any conflicted with my extensions etc.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Wise words. My groups game session over the weekend had a bunch of errors from different extensions, I did ask our DM for the console logs but he forgot. So I have no idea which extensions were causing issues or if any conflicted with my extensions etc.

-pete
    A lot from M&U group...he is working on it now. Plus there is the base game issue that are still being worked on.

v2.9 fixed extended spell 'link' view to get the required 'spell' buttons and link drag button to allow drag onto action powers.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Is it possible to add a setting where the GM can set the table to turn on the options for spell domain options on the PC sheets?

I play with a lot of people and they don't see the domain setting options until they are turned on, so I have to tell each one to turn it on and how to access it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Is it possible to add a setting where the GM can set the table to turn on the options for spell domain options on the PC sheets?

I play with a lot of people and they don't see the domain setting options until they are turned on, so I have to tell each one to turn it on and how to access it.
    Let me have a think about this... I can may be create a window that checks each player and each header (meta) block and creates a list of them, like a spell list... that you can then just select to open that player/spell group meta header..

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Let me have a think about this... I can may be create a window that checks each player and each header (meta) block and creates a list of them, like a spell list... that you can then just select to open that player/spell group meta header..

-pete
    Wow, thank you so much for even looking into it.

v2.91 Added power group meta open for host, from character list and portrait.

This can be accessed via the character selection or portrait, by the blue star in the radial.

characterselection.JPG

portrait.JPG

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Thread Information