STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Only seeing 2.5 uploaded to the guild.
    Not sure if you use the app or not.. but my app for dmsguild is giving me v2.6.

Could you try a 'force', by deleting and having it re-sync the file.. Just in case you crc is out of data or something like that ?

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Not sure if you use the app or not.. but my app for dmsguild is giving me v2.6.

Could you try a 'force', by deleting and having it re-sync the file.. Just in case you crc is out of data or something like that ?

-pete
    Tried using a different browser, cleaning cookies, and dropbox. All look like:
    Fantasy Grounds 'Spell Domain' extension
    5E_B9_SpellDomain.ext Dungeon Masters Guild 2023-04-05 09:22:40

ext file:
    <announcement text="Spell Domain v2.5\r\n" font="emotefont" icon="logo_b9"/>
    <properties>
    <name>B9 - Spell Domain</name>
    <version>2.5</version>

Edit: I added a screen shot of the update list. It says 2.6 but maybe the version was not changed in the file? If so then it is not working with the blue/green buttons still.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; April 5th, 2023 at 20:41.

ext file:
    <properties>
    <version>2.5</version>

Edit: I added a screen shot of the update list. It says 2.6 but maybe the version was not changed in the file? If so then it is not working with the blue/green buttons still.
    I've re-uploaded as v2.6a, my download from the app fetched the correct version.

maybe this will refresh your download ?

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

I've re-uploaded as v2.6a, my download from the app fetched the correct version.

maybe this will refresh your download ?

-pete
    Well it trigger an update (s1) but the ext still says v2.5 (s2). I have no idea what is going on but I do appreciate your trying.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ext file:
    <properties>
    <version>2.5</version>

For reference my dmsguild app downloaded the v2.6a version of the file.... but going to the 'my library' and 'download' section this only downloaded v2.6 for me. ( So maybe its one version back for some reason... maybe a date/time difference between my/your location and the server ??? )

See if you now get v2.6 in your download... maybe it will resolve its self. ( Maybe some issue with multiple updates on the same day ? )

-pete

domain.JPG
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

For reference my dmsguild app downloaded the v2.6a version of the file.... but going to the 'my library' and 'download' section this only downloaded v2.6 for me. ( So maybe its one version back for some reason... maybe a date/time difference between my/your location and the server ??? )

See if you now get v2.6 in your download... maybe it will resolve its self. ( Maybe some issue with multiple updates on the same day ? )

-pete

domain.JPG
    Yeah...no clue. I see the same info just not getting the correct file. I will give it some time and try again.

Well it trigger an update (s1) but the ext still says v2.5 (s2). I have no idea what is going on but I do appreciate your trying.
    you could also try 'https://www.dmsguild.com/library_client.php' ( added as pure text... or you should be able to access it off your dmsguild login page.. unless you dont like using an app.. )

it might get you the correct version.. ( I think you have to generate an oauth key in your account side to give to the app. So for security on your side, i'd pull everything direct off dmsguild site and not any links I added !!! )

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

you could also try 'https://www.dmsguild.com/library_client.php' ( added as pure text... or you should be able to access it off your dmsguild login page.. unless you dont like using an app.. )

it might get you the correct version.. ( I think you have to generate an oauth key in your account side to give to the app. So for security on your side, i'd pull everything direct off dmsguild site and not any links I added !!! )

-pete
    I am using Linux

Got hold of a windows machine and used your link. I finally got the correct version. Now to test it. Thanks.

Edit: working as you said! Thank you for the assistance.
    Last edited by nephranka; April 5th, 2023 at 21:36.

Got hold of a windows machine and used your link. I finally got the correct version. Now to test it. Thanks.

Edit: working as you said! Thank you for the assistance.
    Did not realise the app was windows only.. ( But also assume most people use windows !!! )

Its very odd that even I was seeing different version getting downloaded from the 'my library' download website to the 'client app' version.

Its probably got to do with time zones or some odd sync.

I'll do a new upload tomorrow some time, and hope that that gets all the systems in sync.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Thread Information