FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Has anyone else had problems with the domain spells recently. I tried a new campaign and only loaded the spell domain but I am not getting the tick boxes any longer.
    I have version 2.2.
    Picture attached.
    spell prep check boxes.png

Quote Originally Posted by Ozsome View Post
    Has anyone else had problems with the domain spells recently. I tried a new campaign and only loaded the spell domain but I am not getting the tick boxes any longer.
    I have version 2.2.
    You need to have a number in the "Prepared" box to make the radio buttons show up.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmlock View Post
    You need to have a number in the "Prepared" box to make the radio buttons show up.
    Thanks 'grimmlock' for providing feedback on this. You are correct.

The base 5E ruleset was adjusted to only show the normal prepared tick boxes when the meta had a value in the prepared group number. Because of this I adjusted the spell domain extension to follow the same system and keep the view consistent.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Awesome. I figured it had to be something simple I was overlooking since nobody else had reported issues. Thanks folks for the quick response!!

Does this work with the unity version?

Quote Originally Posted by cthulhuillithid View Post
    Does this work with the unity version?
    All my extensions are developed on FG Unity, and were checked on FG Classic. Since FG Classic updates have stopped from the developer side, I've also stopped even loading/checking my extensions in FG classic.

As I add more extensions, these go onto the forge page which classic can not access. I'm actually going to be moving my extensions to use a common core module for cross extension support features, this will be on forge, so the DMsGuild extensions will soon become FG Unity only. ( I'll probably host the last version with a '_FGC' name convention but will not be updating them.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

I know it is early but it looks like this ext is throwing an error when you open the actions tab on TEST. Just passing the observation along.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I know it is early but it looks like this ext is throwing an error when you open the actions tab on TEST. Just passing the observation along.
    Thanks for letting me know, If I get chance over the weekend I'll take a look on the 'test' branch for all my extensions.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Lots of errors on the action tab after the update today. Passing it along.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Lots of errors on the action tab after the update today. Passing it along.
    Just starting to look at the failing extensions from the 4.3.3 release update. The 5 smaller ones I've checked and are working as expected, just got this and 3 other big ones to check... I'm sure you can guess which ones are failing !!

First up is this one, so hope to have an update soon... Just not sure what has changed, hope its just some xml linkage and nothing fundamental !!

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Thread Information