5E Character Create Playlist

Player, Looking for Pathfinder Games

Hello y'all, Name's Rich and I'm looking for Pathfinder 1E games. Big fan of RP and combat in a healthy mix, relaxed but not immature attitudes, and respect for the other people around the 'table' and the time we all spend in session.

Preferences: Prefer Long-term games where most archetypes/races are available, I'm a sucker for freedom. Also like to lean into rp more than just combat. AP's or homebrew doesn't matter to me. I like to play somewhat seriously.. not in that I don't like to make a joke as my character. but Joke Characters I ususally find a bit hard to play with.

I'm GMT+1, But My schedule is quite easy to work around, seeing that I'm a nightowl and set my own work hours, so I'm quite flexible when it comes to that sort of thing. Fridays, Saturdays are off the table. and Sundays might need a little finagling, but depending on the hour should work anyway.

Anyhow, hope this is spotted, and to get a reply or two. And I can be reached on discord at Genpai#9558, or in the DM's here!
    Last edited by Gen Ironfist; March 8th, 2021 at 12:45.

Hours edited, and post bumped

Sending this to the front!

I don't know if you are looking for Pathfinder first edition, or second edition. But I just posed a LFP for a second edition campaign.

Link here

I mean it's in the first sentence of the topic, that I'm looking for 1e Games. But thanks for the interest!

*always looking, always watching*

Thread Information