DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 87 of 104 First ... 3777858687888997 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    I hope you have figured out your issue, if you are still getting stack overflow error then please provide a screen shot to show the location. I can then see what possible situations can cause that, as it might be from an 'upgrade/update' caused by the long non-use of FG doing a lot of updates. This allows me to decide if its code issue(s) I need to protect against or code that just resolves its self by doing a 'something' that I then need to make people know about if we see it again etc.

But I hope from your other message you have sorted it out.

( I did a latest update just to check that nothing new in the last day or so from SW/FG was causing this issue, and I did not have any stack overflow issues on my quick test. )

Thanks, Pete
    Is it possible that I need to update B9 Common Core...I forgot to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Morik View Post
    Is it possible that I need to update B9 Common Core...I forgot to do that
    B9 Common Core if on the forge, and should be updated with Fg updates.

B9 Common Core is on v0.1a
    Spell Tokens is on v7.15

If you still have a stack issue, please provide a screen shot as it normally lists the line and file. If you include the chat window in the screen shot with the console, then I can also see your ruleset version and extensions loaded and the versions etc.. Also let me know that you are using the 'live' product, or 'dev/test/previous' as this is critical to reproducing the issue. ( Also windows/linux/mac etc.. )

I might then be able to provide extra information.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Screenshot 2023-06-04 18.25.05.png I'll get more info when I get home. This was trying to add Mage Hand to a character sheet (MH has a template on it).

Screenshot 2023-06-04 18.25.05.png I'll get more info when I get home. This was trying to add Mage Hand to a character sheet (MH has a template on it).
    Can I check if you are using FG Classic or Unity ?

As you are using the _FGC version from 2 years ago. This is not compatible with FG Unity which is at a much newer version.

I've not updated or checked fantasy grounds classic since SW basically stopped updating it, as I assumed it would be stable. ( I dont even have classic installed any more.. )

So please let me know if this is in FG classic ?

If its in FG Unity, then you have the wrong version loaded.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Screenshot 2023-06-05 11.05.10.png

you have both the 'FGC' and Unity version loaded, the FGC version is causing your error as you should only have one version loaded.

You should remove '2797083-B9_SpellTokens_FGC.ext' from your 'extensions' folder, for your Unity install.

Hope this helps.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Wow!!! Sadly, I've done that twice now! Thank you so much! All fixed in time for tomorrow's game

I'm getting an error when I open the spell tokens configuration panel.

Screenshot 2023-06-14 073010.png

Me too must be down to the new version. However spell tokens attached to a character sheet seem to be working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdSign View Post
    I'm getting an error when I open the spell tokens configuration panel.

Screenshot 2023-06-14 073010.png
    Will take a look, It does look like a change in core that is causing this issue.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Thread Information