DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 52 of 105 First ... 242505152535462102 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodie View Post
    How do you get the spell icon to show up in the P2e datasets?
    What stage are you at that you are having issues ?

One thing you might need to do is re-add or re-parse the spells on a character sheet if these were previously added before adding/configure the extension.

The basic steps are,

1. make sure you have configured a spell in the 'spell token configuration' system, see button in the bottom right of the sidebar.
    2. Once in the 'spell token configuration', set up a spell by using the normal FG edit systems. Add a line to the configuration and type in a matching name for the spell and assign it an icon(optional) and a graphic from the assets. Set up its size relation to a grid square.
    3. add the named spell to a character, and you should see the icon or the full spell token been shown.
    4. drag spell from character sheet to a map etc..

If you are using the likes of the 5e spell token graphics from Gareth Jensen you will have to edit the 'SPELL_TOKENS_2.1.mod' definition.xml file, to change the <ruleset>5E</ruleset> to <ruleset>Any</ruleset>, save and repack. ( Or use the 7zip open archive/edit file open to have make the change. ) Once this is done you can use the 'import xml' file button on the configuration screen to import the 'B9_Spelltokens.xml' from the top of the thread to configure for this pack.

I obviously dont provide any graphics with the extension, but you can use what ever images you have to configure, or just some random ruleset token to 'test' setup a spell to check which part you have not configured.

hope this gets you along the correct path to sorting it out.

Have you seen the changes in Test? I gave it a spin and thought I would report back. It looks like I get an error when I open a map:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/image_B9ST.lua"]:78: attempt to call field 'onGridStateChanged' (a nil value)

I know this is still on test but I thought I pass it along.

I can't find the side button for the spell tokens configuration. Do I have to activate it somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Have you seen the changes in Test? I gave it a spin and thought I would report back. It looks like I get an error when I open a map:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/image_B9ST.lua"]:78: attempt to call field 'onGridStateChanged' (a nil value)

I know this is still on test but I thought I pass it along.
    I've not had change to check my extensions against the 'test' branch, i'm sure more error than this exist from reading the massive list of changed.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by amanwing View Post
    I can't find the side button for the spell tokens configuration. Do I have to activate it somehow?
    Are you in FGC ot FGU ?

You should only need to have the extension enabled to have this show up.

If you have it enabled, and still can not see it, please try disable of any other extensions as it could be a conflict.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Are you in FGC ot FGU ?

You should only need to have the extension enabled to have this show up.

If you have it enabled, and still can not see it, please try disable of any other extensions as it could be a conflict.

-pete
    in FGU I bought it in forge. How can I check if the files are truely there? I did not found it under extensions.
    I disabled all extensions.
    Edit:
    NM it's visible under extensions now. Maybe a problem with updating from the forge.
    Last edited by amanwing; November 18th, 2021 at 19:34.

in FGU I bought it in forge. How can I check if the files are truely there? I did not found it under extensions.
    I disabled all extensions.
    Edit:
    NM it's visible under extensions now. Maybe a problem with updating from the forge.
    If its showing up in your extension selection list then it should be ok.

Not sure what 'NM' is that you are referring to.

-pete

EDIT: Which ruleset are you using. ( Just checked the 5e side and it seems to be showing up on my machine. )

EDIT2: Did you previously have the DMsGuild version ? ( This might be in the folder, also the DMsGuild version now has FGC and FGU versions you have to look out for. )
    Last edited by bratch9; November 18th, 2021 at 19:49.
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    If its showing up in your extension selection list then it should be ok.

Not sure what 'NM' is that you are referring to.

-pete

EDIT: Which ruleset are you using. ( Just checked the 5e side and it seems to be showing up on my machine. )

EDIT2: Did you previously have the DMsGuild version ? ( This might be in the folder, also the DMsGuild version now has FGC and FGU versions you have to look out for. )
    It just showed up after repeating update it's now in the list of extensions and I think I made it work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by amanwing; November 18th, 2021 at 20:13.

It just showed up after repeating update it's now in the list of extensions and I think I made it work.
    Good to know you got it working.

Thanks, Pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Greetings Bratch,
    I wanted to know would I need to purchase a separate extension or module which contains the tokens for the spells?
    The various 'tokens' for the spells looks great in your example on the forge and I needed to know if those are a separate purchase.
    I believe I understand how this extension works and it seems very handy for myself and my players to use.
    We have been using FGU since its early release 2019.
    We play Pathfinder 2e and I am also wondering does this extension change the map from 5 feet to 1.5 or is that only for the spells?
    Best,
    Larsenex
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

Thread Information