DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 49 of 104 First ... 3947484950515999 ... Last
    I am using Live build 4.1.5. Due to testing various antivirus software I am using restore points to get back to old Windows states, maybe that confused FGU?

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    I am using Live build 4.1.5. Due to testing various antivirus software I am using restore points to get back to old Windows states, maybe that confused FGU?
    Nope the 'Interface.getUIScale' was added in build 4.1.6 by moon wizard, and so the code assumes this exists now. ( As the 4.1.5 has the position scalling issues as well. )

You would need an older version of spelltokens to match that version of 4.1.5.

On the dev channel you can only get back to previous which is 4.1.6 which is compatible.

But using an old restore point to an old 4.1.5 version will break it like that.

-pete

So far the extension is working good for my group. The one request would be if there is a way to select targeting (by radial menu) that lets you choose different factions (hostile, neutral, friendly, all)?

Thanks!

I had to specifically switch to DEV and then back to LIVE to get my version up to 4.1.7, switching to TEST and then LIVE did not do the trick and just running Update in the LIVE channel did not work either. No idea why FGU didn't correct this on its own, but now I am back to the correct version it seems.

Wasn't there a mod, or an ext that placed all the spells (from "5e Spell Tokens") in the extension? I had it at one time but had to rebuild and can't find it now.

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    Wasn't there a mod, or an ext that placed all the spells (from "5e Spell Tokens") in the extension? I had it at one time but had to rebuild and can't find it now.
    You are thinking about the 'spelltokens.xml' attached at the start of this thread. You need to go into the 'spell tokens configuration' window and use the 'import xml' button.

Hope this helps you setup the configuration.

-pete

( Obviously you still need to have the mod with the 5e graphics to go with this file from Gareth Jensen. )

I did that, I didn't have the right mod loaded

But with your suggestion, I figured it out! Thanks

G'day there. I have got the extension and it has been working well! Thanks a bunch.
    How do I save/export it so I can use the saved Spell tokens in other campaigns?
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Maldev View Post
    G'day there. I have got the extension and it has been working well! Thanks a bunch.
    How do I save/export it so I can use the saved Spell tokens in other campaigns?
    Regards
    At the moment you need to copy the section from the campaign db.xml file. You need to copy out the <spellsuffix> and <spelltokenlist> sections.

With a little 'edit' in notepad you can convert the <spelltokenlist> into file much like the 'spelltokens.xml', but I'd advise that the <id-000??> array item be renamed much like in the 'spelltokens.xml' so that on import you do not 'copy over' any current version already defined.

I've got plans to add an export button, but not sure when this will happen.

-pete

Thank you.
    I will have a play and try to work it out.
    Cheers

Thread Information