DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 39 of 105 First ... 2937383940414989 ... Last
    Is jt ok to import over the top or should i remove what is there first?
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

Quote Originally Posted by graphil View Post
    Is jt ok to import over the top or should i remove what is there first?
    on top should be ok

v5.1 is now live, I've fixed spell token scale on 4e ruleset and moved the spell token to the other side of the activate button for 4e.

Hi bratch, I know you've done a huge amount of work on token stack order. Does the change in FGU 4.1.5 help or hinder with spell tokens?

Tokens which are added or moved will be placed at top of token draw order.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    if you have custom data and/or using the spelltokens.xml, then the values are in a tag in the db.xml in the <spelltokens> group, and you can take a look at the spelltokens.xml to see how to create an import xml file once you are done.
    Great, so I can copy them out (export), edit as needed and the reimport (or paste back).

If you do define a bunch of lights for the spelltokens.xml, would you share that and I can add it to the top of the thread. ( I'm not an artist, so people would get programmer lights if I did it !! )
    No artist myself. I buy tokens and now can finally use them. Currently I am thinking of downloading some torch, lantern and wisp like images to use as small overlay token on creatures that use these and then program the tokens to shed the corresponding light (emanating from the edges instead of the center). Will have to compare how easy that is compared to using effects as lights.

New error popping up when I open the CT:

4 times in a row:
    [8/25/2021 9:43:45 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_token_B9ST.lua"]:27: attempt to index local 'selectWidget' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    v5.1 is now live, I've fixed spell token scale on 4e ruleset and moved the spell token to the other side of the activate button for 4e.
    Thanks for this! Looks great!
    I am having an issue with this build though. Dragging the token from the player power sheet to the map is not dropping a token. Nothing happens. Dragging from the Combat Tracker from NPC's to map works.

*EDIT*
    I reset the power and it works as intended.
    Last edited by kevininrussia; August 25th, 2021 at 21:22.

I have added a light to a torch token but it does not light up the map. Is there a process I am not doing to make it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    New error popping up when I open the CT:

4 times in a row:
    [8/25/2021 9:43:45 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_token_B9ST.lua"]:27: attempt to index local 'selectWidget' (a nil value)
    I can see that part of code and can add protection. Did you have any old tokens on the CT/image, that might not have had the extra spell token bitmap image added to them ?

I'll add nil protection around that code, as it probably should have it anyway.

-pete

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I have added a light to a torch token but it does not light up the map. Is there a process I am not doing to make it work?

Not sure, when you select it does it sort the lighting out ? ( ie it has personal light, from the configuration it will not be assigned to anybody, so maybe it does not know which 'party/player' vision to update ? So I might have to assign NPC spell tokens to the actual NPC as owner so the vision exists for that owner etc... )

I'll take a look, is the 'size' of the light correct.. as I'm not sure if I apply the 4e normal '1' unit scale instead of '5' unit scale...

Thread Information