STAR TREK 2d20
Page 15 of 105 First ... 513141516172565 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Thank you. I will take a look. I am glad it is an easy fix because I really like the spell tokens and the height ext!
    I should have a v3.6 out later, or tomorrow, which has new movement for tokens under the spell tokens.. I'm trying to get it to a point that I dont have it under the 'option' section disabled by default.. ie when set to 'circle' or 'square' mode..

I've added the ability to rotate and scale tokens below the spell token, to go along with the been able to drop damage/heal down to the token below a spell token.

With the new 4.1.0 release some call backs were broken, but the new 4.1.1 fix seems to have sorted those out.. so now I can get player side to do these things as well.

I'm just looking at adding a token that is on-top of a spell token, or very close match, such that these can by default move about... like spirit guardians placed with a player token and they just move/rotate with you on the map. ( As I want to use this for ship tokens on starfinder to have a marker with the ship for forward and axis like in the book... at the moment these are 'big' spell tokens and so when they overlap with close ships it can cause an usability issue. )

When you get the updated version, feel free to give some user feedback from players/dm side on if things are working well now and if you have any 'it would be nice if move worked like... ' or you are missing support for 'shift+alt+multi-mouse press drag in this odd way that does some 'magic' in FG that I dont know about'. I have a weekly game with our group, so get a small amount of feedback, but getting more is welcome.

-pete

Sure thing. We play weekly and the players like having their own tactical overlays (i.e. spell tokens) nd it saves me some work. Plus the art is very nice! I will let you know. Thanks again.

This extensions seems really cool, but i haven't been able to get it to work with any of my PFRPG campaigns. I've been able to load the extension and edit the Spell Tokens tab in the assets windows. I've already tried reparsing the spells but can't get the tokens to show in on the actions tab in the players character's sheet.
    Can someone tell me if i'm doing something wrong?
    Spell Tokens.png

Per the first post the extension is for 5e.

Never mind. I read a little more
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I see a new version is up. So I will give that a spin. Also, do I simple drop that code you supplied, to fix the token height ext conflict, in the token height ext? I did try that but that did not seem to resolve the issue, so I figured there was more to it. Thanks!

I see a new version is up. So I will give that a spin. Also, do I simple drop that code you supplied, to fix the token height ext conflict, in the token height ext? I did try that but that did not seem to resolve the issue, so I figured there was more to it. Thanks!
    The code should just drop into the file if you swap out the 2 functions with the code provided.

-pete

Quote Originally Posted by woopah View Post
    This extensions seems really cool, but i haven't been able to get it to work with any of my PFRPG campaigns. I've been able to load the extension and edit the Spell Tokens tab in the assets windows. I've already tried reparsing the spells but can't get the tokens to show in on the actions tab in the players character's sheet.
    Can someone tell me if i'm doing something wrong?
    Spell Tokens.png
    Hi,

Did a quick check and it seems to be working. One question do you own the actual spell tokens ? because the extension does not come with tokens, the xml file are the mapping files for token sets that are available from other people..

I've just released the v3.6, and updated the extension.xml file to go with that... so please download the latest and drop the extensions.xml file into the zip as per instructions.

Then can you try in a clean campaign, and just import the one of the 'SpellTokens.xml' files. ( Dont import the extensions.xml that is code for the zip file to allow the extra platforms.. )

The 'Spelltokens.xml' maps the https://www.dmsguild.com/product/195...pell-Tokens-21 token pack.

The 'SpellTemplates.xml' maps the FG spell templates available from the store. But these are not recommended for use with this extension as they do not have any 'alpha' so block you from been able to see tokens 'under' the spell tokens. They are best used by the DM in the map edit tool section as added 'image' layers so you can adjust the alpha. Most people us 'G Jensens' pack as these have alpha baked into the tokens.

I'm not sure if the import of 'extension.xml' into the token set caused you any issue, as I say that is not for use in game.. it gets placed into the extension zip file to configure the extra platforms.

Hope this helps, if you still have issues let me know. ( It looked ok, until the 'import extension.xml' section, and I could not tell if you own the actual tokens for it to work etc.. )

-pete
    Attached Images Attached Images

h.JPG

Looks to me working for me, I'll go attach the action image.lua file in the owner thread... so you can just replace the file in the extension with the updated one.

-pete

It worked. I was trying to test the extension with random tokens while importing the Spelltokens.xml even though i did not have 'G Jensens' pack, mybad. Downloaded v3.6 and tested it in a new campaign without importing the xml and it worked. Thanks a lot pete.

Spell Tokens.png

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    h.JPG

Looks to me working for me, I'll go attach the action image.lua file in the owner thread... so you can just replace the file in the extension with the updated one.

-pete
    Thanks!

Thread Information