FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 71 of 105 First ... 2161697071727381 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    So the non-target issue off the radial, looks like because I'd created the player on the host and testing on just the host. When I joined a client and claimed the character, when it added spell tokens the radial was selecting as expected.

My guess is that its working fine in 4.3, but I've not spent much time double checking this. ( I'll try and get some time and load up all my extensions and do a basic check they all work.. )

If you spot anything else, let me know.

-pete
    Will do. I should have some time this weekend.

I am getting errors whenever spell tokens loads. You are still updating the DMsguild version also right?
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Quote Originally Posted by bawsr View Post
    I am getting errors whenever spell tokens loads. You are still updating the DMsguild version also right?
    I'm not getting errors and I use the DMsGuild one, do you have B9 Common Core ext?

Quote Originally Posted by bawsr View Post
    yes the forge and dmsguild version should be on 7.0, and you will need the b9 common core on forge.

if you are having errors please post an image and further information so I can look into it. ( It could be an extension conflict, so please try on a clean test campaign with just this extension + b9 common core, to see if you still get the issue, and if not try adding your extensions until the error happens... and report which extension you think is a conflict for me to look into as a possible bug fix on mine or the other extension as required etc. )

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Running into an issue with B9 Spell Tokens (only loaded or with B9 Common Core)

When I run B9 spell tokens ext, when I have a hidden CT creature players can hover over the place where the creature would be and get a cursor change. This is a problem as I will post an example.

Example:

PC is next to creature, creature casts invisible then uses bonus action to stealth and moves 30ft away. (DM sets the token to hidden and moves token)

Players can see where the creature is because they can hover over the spot where the creature went to and see the mouse change to another icon.

This does not happen when this EXT is loaded and following the same steps. (No ext loaded or mods)

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post

When I run B9 spell tokens ext, when I have a hidden CT creature players can hover over the place where the creature would be and get a cursor change. This is a problem as I will post an example.

Example:

PC is next to creature, creature casts invisible then uses bonus action to stealth and moves 30ft away. (DM sets the token to hidden and moves token)

Players can see where the creature is because they can hover over the spot where the creature went to and see the mouse change to another icon.

This does not happen when this EXT is loaded and following the same steps. (No ext loaded or mods)
    Thanks, I'll take a look at this... So its just a normal player/npc token that is getting the incorrect cursor ?

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Thanks, I'll take a look at this... So its just a normal player/npc token that is getting the incorrect cursor ?

-pete
    It's all hidden tokens a player can see by scrolling cursor over it. GM can see them and of course should get the cursor change.
    This applies to any token on the map once using this ext. Turning if off, does not cause this effect.

It's all hidden tokens a player can see by scrolling cursor over it. GM can see them and of course should get the cursor change.
    This applies to any token on the map once using this ext. Turning if off, does not cause this effect.
    I've made a test campaign for this and will take a look. It should not be too hard to find this, its a missing check for 'visibility' which is in place for things like 'drag' to make sure a player can not drag an npc etc... I'm sure its just a slip through case I've not looked at. ( Our game(s) dont tend to hide many npc so it does not come up much in our sessions... )

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Example:

v7.1 should resolve this issue.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Thread Information