FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 74 of 104 First ... 2464727374757684 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    I was using spell tokens tonight and got this error message whenever I added tokens from the CT to a map.Attachment 55875
    Can you try the 7.3 build, this has update merges from coreRPG which sources the function you have an error with. ( So fingers crossed it should sort you out.. )

If you still have issue, please try a clean campaign with just spell tokens extension enabled.. To make sure its not an interaction with other extensions. If you still have issues can you give more details, like is it every spell token, or just from players ( on client/host ) or just host npc spell tokens etc ?

( Is it on a custom map, what mode is the map in ? could it have been in edit mode etc ? )

Thanks, Pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

I will check what version I have enabled.

I was getting the same errors both client and host using 7.2. Adding encounters to the CT/Map

I tested the 7.3 build earlier and its working fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    I tested the 7.3 build earlier and its working fine now.
    Thanks for letting me know.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

I've been loving the B9 Spell Token extension. It's been working great for months. Bullet-proof, in fact. (I have had so much fun with it, I make Spell Tokens for everything--even things that aren't strictly spells, like Barbarian Rage.)

However, in the past day or so (and during last night's game), the Spell Tokens aren't connecting to the Token onto which they are dropped like they used to. Usually, I drop a Spell Token on top of a PC/NPC token and it sort of clicks/connects to it, and when I move the PC/NPC token, the Spell Token goes with it.

Now it isn't doing that. I have turned off the extension I thought might be causing the problem--Natural Selection. And I even turned off ***. GM, just to be safe. Nothing else seems to have changed in my game from when the Spell Tokens were working and now, when they aren't.

Any suggestions where to look for a solution? Thanks for the great extension!

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain the Great View Post
    I've been loving the B9 Spell Token extension. It's been working great for months. Bullet-proof, in fact. (I have had so much fun with it, I make Spell Tokens for everything--even things that aren't strictly spells, like Barbarian Rage.)

However, in the past day or so (and during last night's game), the Spell Tokens aren't connecting to the Token onto which they are dropped like they used to. Usually, I drop a Spell Token on top of a PC/NPC token and it sort of clicks/connects to it, and when I move the PC/NPC token, the Spell Token goes with it.

Now it isn't doing that. I have turned off the extension I thought might be causing the problem--Natural Selection. And I even turned off ***. GM, just to be safe. Nothing else seems to have changed in my game from when the Spell Tokens were working and now, when they aren't.

I'll try and do some testing over the weekend, and see what has changed in the ruleset to break this. ( I had also noticed that NPC spell tokens no longer 'targeted' off the spell token radical menu.. ) So I guess something 'looking up' the NPC/PC has probably been changed and the old way to look up has been removed....

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain the Great View Post

I noticed this also, it's not working for the GM side, but the players that own it does work. It's weird.

@B9 you might want to look there.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Reply From bratch9 - "I'll try and do some testing over the weekend, and see what has changed in the ruleset to break this. ( I had also noticed that NPC spell tokens no longer 'targeted' off the spell token radical menu.. ) So I guess something 'looking up' the NPC/PC has probably been changed and the old way to look up has been removed...."

-pete

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I noticed this also, it's not working for the GM side, but the players that own it does work. It's weird.

@B9 you might want to look there.
    Thanks for confirming the issue and looking into it. The extension worked so well, I figured it had to be something changed in the FGU source.
    Last edited by Gawain the Great; January 29th, 2023 at 18:45.

Your extension doesn't play well with the Decked Out extension.
    The Decked Out extension gives players cards (bridge, hero point, etc.) and you can drag these cards onto an image.
    2023-01-29 09_17_58-Fantasy Grounds.png
    But when your extension is enabled I can only create pins.
    2023-01-29 09_00_53-Fantasy Grounds.png

I have informed the creator of the Decked out extension as well.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Thread Information