FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Tested: it doesn't work when the map is maximized. the other way it works fine, even in my campaign full of extentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lino View Post
    Tested: it doesn't work when the map is maximized. the other way it works fine, even in my campaign full of extentions.
    nice, I've got a fix for maximized and also pushed to desktop ( double maximized... )

just got to fix up a Starfinder rule set issue, due to a code change in the rule set.

should have an update later tonight.

v2.6 is updated with support for maximized images when you drag on the token.

Give it a go, without the show debug enabled, and see if its working in all the cases you were having issues with. In both/all your campaigns with all extensions..

Let me know if its working, and if you find any other issues it fails to work in.

-pete

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    v2.6 is updated with support for maximized images when you drag on the token.

Give it a go, without the show debug enabled, and see if its working in all the cases you were having issues with. In both/all your campaigns with all extensions..

Let me know if its working, and if you find any other issues it fails to work in.

-pete
    Wow! Faster than light!

I let you know soon, thanks.

Wow! Faster than light!

I let you know soon, thanks.
    Now it works in all the situations.

Great job Pete!

Thread Information