DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Gothic Theme Trouble with Hot Keys being blocked

HI, I bought the new Gothic Theme for FG Classic and I'm using it with D&D 3.5 ruleset. It looks awesome and ran fine when I first uploaded it. However, during the last two game sessions beginning 11/7, I have not been able to use the them due to the artwork curtains seeming to block a number of my hot keys at the bottom of my screen. This did not happen the first time I used the theme when it came out. I cannot get my hot keys to work at all and they are blocked by the artwork curtains. I checked the forums and did not see anyone else having this problem. Can someone help me with this?

Blog Entries

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes, this was just pointed out elsewhere, as LordEntrails has pointed out. Might I ask if this is in full-screen mode? And if so, what resolution is the screen on which this is happening? Is the UI being scaled? And if so, to what?

Thread Information