FG Spreadshirt Swag

Problem with menues

Hello!
    I am using FGU and I have a problem with the menu roll outs. First they are white making it hard to see but worse they don't scroll down. I only see the first nine options in the list and can't arrow or scroll down any further. Is this an error or have I missed something?
    2020-11-15_111307.png

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Please try without any Theme extensions loaded?
    Thank you! That fixed some issues but I still can't scroll the drop out menu.

Hi Caracalla,

It is working with the mouse scroll wheel for me but I can't get it to work with 2 fingers on the touchpad the way I can in FGC. Does it work with the mouse scroll wheel for you?

Dakadin

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Hi Caracalla,

It is working with the mouse scroll wheel for me but I can't get it to work with 2 fingers on the touchpad the way I can in FGC. Does it work with the mouse scroll wheel for you?

Dakadin
    No, I can not scroll with the wheel nor with the arrows. I think it worked with ordinary FG but I am currently using FGU.

Your scroll bar (on the right) looks quite a bit different that the default. Almost like the older version of the scroll bar (I think any way, it's been a while since I have seen that).

Not really sure what might have caused that though since you said you unloaded your extensions.

Is this a campaign migrated from FGC? Cannot imagine why that would cause the issue, but thought I would ask.

Here is what it looks like for me (see the scroll bar on the right).

That is strange that it is working. I do notice that the scrollbar for the drop down lists don't appear the way they do with FGC. It is likely something that I can't control but let me see if I can find out what is going on tonight.

I loaded the campaign on another computer and the scrolling works. Weird. I also switched mouses. The problem is only on my main computer... perhaps I should reinstall?

If you are on Windows, I would go to control panel and compare your mouse wheel options to the one that works before reinstalling.

Thread Information