STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Screenshots from my recent run of "Pact of Xiabalba". I don't have the wall-monitor of Trenloe, so few of them
    Looking great. Lovely pics.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

A lil something I did tonight...

A Free RPG Day Adventure - The Pit of Kutulla!!! I just need to import the Player Characters.. but this is done!!

Fun times!

The Pit of Kutallu combined with Devils under green stars are the best adventures from the published one so far. I had amazing campaign by combining them alongside one other in homebrew story!

I am glad you enjoy the screenshots, lets share more! I am now seriously contemplating on some Conan 2d20 one-shots... .
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Pit of Kutallu is the one adventure I've ran in FG for Conan, and it was a great adventure! Conan is such a great system and setting for one-shots - I mean most of his stories were like one-shots! Plus rolling up an adventure with the tables in the GM Screen can come up with ALL kinds of fun.

From tonights game..

I played a game with 1 player tonight.. which was different, but it was a lot of fun.. A barbarian named Hearn helped a captured Stygain slave girl escape from a rival chieftains vile clutches. Making a dangerous escape through a rugged mountain pass, but a day out from safety, his pursuers caught up.. forcing him to fight for both of their survival.

It hurts every time I see Conan's Combat Tracker...

This is probably my last game using the official ruleset. I ran games every weekend with it for 5 weeks straight. I am headed back to MoreCore I think. Unless they fix it soon, this is starting to feel like abandoned ware anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    This is probably my last game using the official ruleset. I ran games every weekend with it for 5 weeks straight. I am headed back to MoreCore I think. Unless they fix it soon, this is starting to feel like abandoned ware anyways.
    Depending on the agreements between all parties, this can be taken over by more interested parties. Let's hope it is not abandonware, as if I am going to the old one I have to update it due to the MoreCore changes

It'll be a real shame if this doesn't get worked on anymore. I like it. A couple of quality of life improvements and it could be a really nice rule set.

The last game I ran was a good one!

Several people asked me to run one more game, so I ran one more over the weekend. I ran Savage Swords of Conan, a scenario I have set up for conventions and stuff. Anyway, this time I remembered to take a screen shot while we were playing.. Fun times!

We had a sorcerer play this game.. And yeah.. magic in Conan is always fun!! lol

Thread Information