DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

2D20 Conan Game Screen shots.

I figured I will post a screen shot of my games when I have them here in the forums, so people can see that the game is a blast. I already have people signing up for next weeks adventure!!! That will be my 4th week of introductory games of Conan over with the group from Fantasy Grounds College. Full games 3 weeks in a row. Its going good I think!
    Also, I ask that if anyone else plays a game of Conan, take a screen shot and post it up..

Here was from tonight's adventure... Love 2D20 Conan! The group had a fun time with it!

So, now that I am getting use to using FGU.. I been experimenting with an Idea I first started to dabble with a few years back on my blog. <-- click the link.

But Conan Exiles + FGU = Equals some really great Conan themed battlemaps!

My latest blog here

I like the idea to use Exiles to create maps, though what I don't get is that there is map editor or you just use some cheat to "fly" over the map and take snapshots?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I like the idea to use Exiles to create maps, though what I don't get is that there is map editor or you just use some cheat to "fly" over the map and take snapshots?
    When you play the game in solo mode offline, you have the option to turn on become an admin. Which allows you to turn on the admin tools.. Allows you to fly and turn invisible.

Oh this is not some MMORPG that you are locked and only run as client... I was not aware that this is hosting-based game! This sounds neat way to make maps. Considering that finding appropriate map is the most time-consuming in my online hobby life... it might be an option for Conan. Maybe you can make video on the process and how this works.

Big wide screenshot of the most recent session in my ongoing campaign.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Big wide screenshot of the most recent session in my ongoing campaign.
    Stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Oh this is not some MMORPG that you are locked and only run as client... I was not aware that this is hosting-based game! This sounds neat way to make maps. Considering that finding appropriate map is the most time-consuming in my online hobby life... it might be an option for Conan. Maybe you can make video on the process and how this works.
    Yeah, I can do that. Should be no problem.

Screenshots from my recent run of "Pact of Xiabalba". I don't have the wall-monitor of Trenloe, so few of them
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dude!

I always like seeing other GMs pictures. Specially when I see pics that I have used, or have planed to use. Makes me feel like I am not that far of the mark! Great shots everywhere!

Thread Information