DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Free Art Packs?

Free Art Packs?

So now that I am using the art tools more frequently, and want to share I had a question about 3 art packs I seem to have access too. Saz Asset Pack, Shockbolt Gamemasters Art Kit and Torstans Asset Pack. I don't recall buying them, and was wondering if they came free? My main concern is that if I share a map I make that elements I use from these wont be visible to anyone who opens the map.
    Ill try to share a map I made soon.

Yes, they're provided as one of the benefits of purchasing / subscribing to FGU - they're even mentioned on the store page (you'll have to click one of the "See Details" links to see them):
    Quote Originally Posted by https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/
    • Shockbolt GMW Kit Asset Pack with over 600 pieces of art for Tiles, effects, floors and more
    • Saz Asset Pack with around 100 pieces of art for Tiles, brushes, floors and more
    • Torsten's Asset Pack with over 260 pieces of art for Tiles, terrain, markers and more

Quote Originally Posted by humby View Post
    Yes, they're provided as one of the benefits of purchasing / subscribing to FGU - they're even mentioned on the store page (you'll have to click one of the "See Details" links to see them):
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by humby View Post
    Hi there!

I just started to subscribe to FGU. How I can download those asset packs? I cannot find them anywhere?

Thanks!

They are downloaded as part of the standard install of FGU. Once you start a campaign, they should be available within the Assets window accessible via button on lower right of tabletop.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information