DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 19 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Well, the thing is, since some of these Spell-Like Abilities are (At will) or (Constant), It's best to keep them in the cantrips area, but their spell Lvl will be wrong nonetheless (I'm thinking about Demon Lords in the WotR campaign who would otherwise have so many (at will) and (constant) spells all over the place). The available community bestiary modules already place the Spell-Like Abilities by grouping them visually by "(X/day) name of the spell (DC YZ)" tags so your extension would be compatible with this approach as well. Or, another solution would be to ignore all information in parenthesis to determine the spell's name and while reparsing, give the information that the GM will have to manually adjust the spell DC before casting said spells for saves if its in the wrong level category.
    Last edited by Khoredran; April 1st, 2021 at 04:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    Or, another solution would be to ignore all information in parenthesis to determine the spell's name and while reparsing, give the information that the GM will have to manually adjust the spell DC before casting said spells for saves if its in the wrong level category.
    There's no way that visually sorting by # of uses is more useful than having correct spell DCs.

Allright then, back to the workbench I go ^^

Been using this extension for a while now, and I can't live without it now, here are some considerations:
    1. Can we have the feature to parse all spells direct on the NPC entry instead of doing it when I add to combat tracker, it would save a lot of time and processing when dealing with multiple tokens of the same enemy, and I would be able to make some corrections before adding the NPC to the combattracker.
    2. Quickened spells are not getting parsed, like Quickened Haste, removing the Quickened text and asking to reparse works for now.
    3. I don't know if it's expected, but this extension adds a lot processing when I remove a NPC from combat tracker that had a lot of spells, sometimes my game freezes for like 5-10 secs (using Unity)
    4. I think its known, but sometimes the parsing of SLAs messes the DC of the spell, here's a good example I ran into the week with Sivit from Curse of the Crimson Throne spell parsing.jpg, I can provide more examples if needed.
    5. And the least important one, after I add the NPC to the combattracker and he is locked for editing, the DC of some spells are showing wrong when I hover it, but if I unlock or cast it, it uses the right DC, example: spell parsing hover.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Thamyor View Post
    Been using this extension for a while now, and I can't live without it now, here are some considerations:
    1. Can we have the feature to parse all spells direct on the NPC entry instead of doing it when I add to combat tracker, it would save a lot of time and processing when dealing with multiple tokens of the same enemy, and I would be able to make some corrections before adding the NPC to the combattracker.
    2. Quickened spells are not getting parsed, like Quickened Haste, removing the Quickened text and asking to reparse works for now.
    3. I don't know if it's expected, but this extension adds a lot processing when I remove a NPC from combat tracker that had a lot of spells, sometimes my game freezes for like 5-10 secs (using Unity)
    4. I think its known, but sometimes the parsing of SLAs messes the DC of the spell, here's a good example I ran into the week with Sivit from Curse of the Crimson Throne spell parsing.jpg, I can provide more examples if needed.
    5. And the least important one, after I add the NPC to the combattracker and he is locked for editing, the DC of some spells are showing wrong when I hover it, but if I unlock or cast it, it uses the right DC, example: spell parsing hover.jpg
    Glad you like it.
    1. Yes, I'll add that to the list of good ideas
    2. I have fixed this and will post a new version in the next few days
    3. I have noticed this also, but I'm not sure why; deleting the NPC isn't intentionally triggering anything.
    4. I'll add this to the list of things to fix, but it may be pretty tough
    5. This is a 3.5E ruleset bug that actually happens without the extension loaded as well. I reported it.
    Last edited by bmos; April 8th, 2021 at 23:30.

Bug report

I got a bug when opening the effect list. Started new campaign, this latest NPC actions v1.14 is the only one loaded. Error, and the condition windows looks "messy". See screenshot and attached compiled report (the complied report is after the 2. time I opened the effects window. It throws an error each time.error npc action weird effect list.png
    I have the latest fantasy grounds unity live version.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    I got a bug when opening the effect list. Started new campaign, this latest NPC actions v1.14 is the only one loaded. Error, and the condition windows looks "messy". See screenshot and attached compiled report (the complied report is after the 2. time I opened the effects window. It throws an error each time.error npc action weird effect list.png
    Yeah, I noticed the other day that SmiteWorks appears to have redesigned the effects list.
    I'll update to accommodate the new interface soon.

I got a bug when opening the effect list. Started new campaign, this latest NPC actions v1.14 is the only one loaded. Error, and the condition windows looks "messy". See screenshot and attached compiled report (the complied report is after the 2. time I opened the effects window. It throws an error each time.
    I was just about to report the same thing.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

I am getting an error in FGC.

fgu_logs_20210429.zip

Was having same error before I switched to v1.14, still having it now at least in FGU.

Thanks!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

I got a bug when opening the effect list. Started new campaign, this latest NPC actions v1.14 is the only one loaded. Error, and the condition windows looks "messy".
    Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    I am getting an error in FGC.

fgu_logs_20210429.zip

Was having same error before I switched to v1.14, still having it now at least in FGU.

Thanks!
    I think you can comment out <includefile source="utility/utility_effects.xml" /> in extension.xml to fix that by removing the condition tooltips in the effects window.
    A real fix is coming soon.
    Last edited by bmos; April 30th, 2021 at 00:12.

Thread Information