STAR TREK 2d20
Page 15 of 19 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    My apologies for the delay...
    Curiously, I'm finding a different error by a different process today. I cannot recall if the Close Encounters extension is yours? Transposing here while I close the loop, then I'll find that extension's thread and report there:

Opening the Scrag Berserker from the NPC dialog is fine, but when I click on its Spells tab, the following error gets thrown twice:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [String "CloseEncounters:...manage_power_core_ce.lua"]:48: attempt to call global 'registerDefaultPowerMenuOriginal' (a nil value)

As requested, a screenshot of the spells tab (hovering to reveal the results of the effect)

Temp.png

Ok, I guess close my concern?
    Tried to reproduce in a rather blank campaign... Not only could I not reproduce, but the "Unrage" effect didn't show up. Added all my extensions, it never appeared. Went back to my problem campaign, turned an extension I wasn't using ON, the effect disappeared. Now returning to the earlier config, it's not present and I cannot bring it back. Guess it was a limited scope glitch. Likely not this extension's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by drakir View Post
    Ok, I guess close my concern?
    Tried to reproduce in a rather blank campaign... Not only could I not reproduce, but the "Unrage" effect didn't show up. Added all my extensions, it never appeared. Went back to my problem campaign, turned an extension I wasn't using ON, the effect disappeared. Now returning to the earlier config, it's not present and I cannot bring it back. Guess it was a limited scope glitch. Likely not this extension's fault.
    Weird! Close Encounters is not mine.
    Glad it's behaving itself now.

I have encountered an error causing the spells on the npc to not show any way to edit them.
    This is encountered even in on a clear campaign with normal pathfinder modules loaded.
    image_2023-04-11_194746292.png

Quote Originally Posted by Arimil508 View Post
    I have encountered an error causing the spells on the npc to not show any way to edit them.
    This is encountered even in on a clear campaign with normal pathfinder modules loaded.
    Confirmed. Must have been a recent change. I'll investigate.

Fix has been pushed. Thanks for the report!

So when should we expect this to be pushed to forge or is it already there. if so it is not already showing up.

Already there. The chat should say v1.23-hotfix.3 when you load up the extension.

I am still getting that Error
    particularly it seems only occur when opening the spell tab of a monster for the first time.

besides that it seems fixed
    it seems to break nothing visible.
    i just do not know why this would continue.
    image_2023-04-13_175054563.png

I am still getting that Error
    particularly it seems only occur when opening the spell tab of a monster for the first time.

besides that it seems fixed
    it seems to break nothing visible.
    i just do not know why this would continue.
    image_2023-04-13_175054563.png
    Ah, I missed that it was only the first time you open an NPC.
    I haven't found a solution yet but will keep looking.

Thread Information