DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 19 First ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    Please - if you include this make it optional, at least i don´t bother with mythic stuff.
    Definitely. Few do.
    I don't think I'd want to skip spells with a "[Y]" since that just means the spell has a Mythic variant. (perhaps with an opt-in toggle)
    Using the word "Mythic" would be distinct since that's only used when a spell on an NPC is the Mythic variant.
    Last edited by bmos; August 27th, 2023 at 13:14.

Quote Originally Posted by cristmo View Post
    Hi,
    I've just looked into the code, and it's not an error: they are debug messages.
    Annoying, yes, but nothing broken.

I bet bmos will remove those debug.chat lines as soon as he's notified.
    It looks like I didn't post about it, but I fixed those

Running Pathfinder 1e ruleset - I'm getting this error for manually created spells.
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..Upgrade-NPC-Actions:..C_upgradespells.lua"]:90: setValue: Invalid parameter 1
    Spells affected are dropped/deleted from the NPC entirely.

Troubleshooting has determined it is occurring when the Description field of the manually created spell is left Null. Adding any character to the field eliminates the issue, as does adding a character, then removing it.
    2023-11-11_10h37_13.jpg

I'm guessing that the description or description_full attribute on the original spell node is not being created at all until the field is edited, causing the setValue command in the extension to fail as the attribute being referenced does not exist on the node.
    Last edited by KevenSimmons; November 12th, 2023 at 13:46.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by KevenSimmons View Post
    Running Pathfinder 1e ruleset - I'm getting this error for manually created spells.
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..Upgrade-NPC-Actions:..C_upgradespells.lua"]:90: setValue: Invalid parameter 1
    Spells affected are dropped/deleted from the NPC entirely.

Troubleshooting has determined it is occurring when the Description field of the manually created spell is left Null. Adding any character to the field eliminates the issue, as does adding a character, then removing it.
    2023-11-11_10h37_13.jpg

I'm guessing that the description or description_full attribute on the original spell node is not being created at all until the field is edited, causing the setValue command in the extension to fail as the attribute being referenced does not exist on the node.
    The issue was much simpler and a fix has been pushed.

I was calling
    Code:
    DB.deleteNode(node_spell, 'description')
    instead of
    Code:
    DB.deleteChild(node_spell, 'description')
    which resulted in deleting the entire "node_spell" instead of the child "description". Hopefully fixing this does not break anything else!
    Last edited by bmos; November 12th, 2023 at 15:24.

Awesome - thanks !
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Thread Information