DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 19 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I think you can comment out <includefile source="utility/utility_effects.xml" /> in extension.xml to fix that by removing the condition tooltips in the effects window.
    A real fix is coming soon.
    Ok thanks, can't wait! BTW what did the tooltip do?

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Ok thanks, can't wait! BTW what did the tooltip do?
    Improves condition tooltips first introduced in v1.2. Hovering over preset conditions in the effects window will tell you what automation is included for this condition and show you the PFRPG condition description. A ruleset update prompted by upcoming vision changes had broken this feature.
    Fix released in v1.15. Thanks for the reminder about this issue, Svandal reported it a couple weeks ago and I forgot about it.
    Last edited by bmos; April 30th, 2021 at 00:13.

Fix released in v1.15. Thanks for the reminder about this issue, Svandal reported it a couple weeks ago and I forgot about it.
    Awesome. Meanwhile I learned to make a comment!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Awesome. Meanwhile I learned to make a comment!

Nice job!

I took a screenshot of a tooltip and posted it in the README to help illustrate how that feature works.
    Last edited by bmos; April 30th, 2021 at 00:28.

Thank You!

I just loaded the latest build from the project page and get the following when trying to open a campaign:
    [4/29/2021 8:58:56 PM] [ERROR] Failed to load script buffer (PFRPG) (EffectLibraryDescriptions): [string "scripts/effectdescriptions.lua"]:19: '}' expected (to close '{' at line 7) near '='

Hello,
    Sorry to post another 'problem'...
    I'm getting this error when trying to import/generate an NPC with spell casting:

"Error when populating character record: [string "cgen/lua/creaturegen.lua"]:726: attempt to index field 'prepared' (a userdata value)"

FGU, current version.
    Current version (1.15) of the extension.
    No other extensions running.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    I just loaded the latest build from the project page and get the following when trying to open a campaign:
    [4/29/2021 8:58:56 PM] [ERROR] Failed to load script buffer (PFRPG) (EffectLibraryDescriptions): [string "scripts/effectdescriptions.lua"]:19: '}' expected (to close '{' at line 7) near '='
    oops, redownload. looks like I can't use a hyphen in table indexes.

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Hello,
    Sorry to post another 'problem'...
    I'm getting this error when trying to import/generate an NPC with spell casting:

"Error when populating character record: [string "cgen/lua/creaturegen.lua"]:726: attempt to index field 'prepared' (a userdata value)"

FGU, current version.
    Current version (1.15) of the extension.
    No other extensions running.

Thanks!
    It looks like you're using another extension: CreatureGen.
    But I see from your posts in that thread that it might be an incompatibility issue. I'll see what is going on.
    Last edited by bmos; April 30th, 2021 at 16:50.

It looks like you're using another extension: CreatureGen.
    Hello bmos,
    Yes, sorry for the confusion. The error is coming up with the CreatureGen - the new version forked by Corun. Trying to import some NPCs.

Thanks!

Hi,

I have an error message when I open the spells tab of an NPC :
    error.jpg

Thread Information