DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zuilin View Post
    Must not be. I spent quite a few logins and keystrokes trying to discover this. Whatever it is.
    I'm sad now. You are right, it's not been enabled in FGU. Admittedly it was annoying in FGC when you accidentally held down shift during a die roll and the darn die would spend for near eternity, but when you meant to do it, it was fun

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

BTW @Josh - I love the themes too!

Do the published themes work on every game/rule set?

Quote Originally Posted by Art Wendorf View Post
    I believe they do but I haven't tried outside 5e.

Just tried Gothic in Cthulhu and it works perfect.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; November 27th, 2020 at 23:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Wendorf View Post
    The should work with any of the rulesets officially supported by Smiteworks. Josh has asked that we let him know of any wonkiness we find.

Obviously, with community-made rulesets/extensions, YMMV.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thanks, everyone. Tried the Futuristic one with SWADE. Works great.
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Quote Originally Posted by jwatmough View Post
    Thank you so much. Themes can be a lot of work but they are also very rewarding. We will be releasing one new theme a month and I certainly am very open to user suggestions and requests. Also, if you see some issues, such as an area in a particular ruleset that is difficult to read or a graphical problem please post it and I will get it taken care of straight away.

Thanks again,
    JW
    Thanks for your effort with the themes. They do look really nice. I didn't find a where we can put our suggestions or requests therefore I hijak this thread (sorry). As some of the older fantasy ground users remember there was a different theme. To my knowledge it was discontinued but I really liked it (forum thread). Therefore it would be happy to have something similar (https://i.imgur.com/asOqxS0.png).

Keep up the good work.

greets lasmela

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lasmela View Post
    Thanks for your effort with the themes. They do look really nice. I didn't find a where we can put our suggestions or requests therefore I hijak this thread (sorry). As some of the older fantasy ground users remember there was a different theme. To my knowledge it was discontinued but I really liked it (forum thread). Therefore it would be happy to have something similar (https://i.imgur.com/asOqxS0.png).

Keep up the good work.

greets lasmela
    When you are not sure where to put a discussion, you can always start a new thread

Feature requests usually go on the Wish List, but this one would probably need a thread on the forums here to attach graphics to. But you can always link the two (the idea informer and the thread here).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

For bugs and discussion it would be best to respond to this thread if it's related to the Official Smitework's Art and Map Packs
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ap-Pack-thread
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Does anyone know where I can download the standard theme fore the core RPG ruleset? The one that has coloured buttons on the right? I've seen people using this on Youtube but for some reason I don't have it, and the colour coded buttons would save me a lot of time of squinting at my button text! Thanks

Thread Information