DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    I have some trouble with the offset inside the box. Changing values in the XML does not seem to change anything.
    Yeah, I'm not sure how a lot of that that stuff works! I don't want to say how many hours I sunk into making it look decent in the PF Official and CoreRPG themes :|
    It's definitely an area for improvement. What theme are you using?

A slightly modified version of the PF2 themes from the forum. I suspect that the offsets may be messed up by the theme and thus overwrite the ones in your extension.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Time Manager v1.7 fixes the issue reported by Weissrolf of duplicate chat messages and disables FG's built-in deletion of effects that have durations when you long rest.
    To do a long rest using this extension, it is highly recommended not to use the button on the combat tracker (as this does not advance time), but rather the long/short rest fields in the Time Manager interface.
    Does the long rest via time manager reset prepared spells and natural healing as well, or should the long-rest be used to trigger those functions?

Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    Does the long rest via time manager reset prepared spells and natural healing as well, or should the long-rest be used to trigger those functions?
    I haven't specifically tested that part, but I'm pretty sure the Time Manager long rest button is supposed to reset that stuff. Otherwise it's just a duplicate way of adding hours!

Okay, re-confirmed. Advancing time via the time manager doesn't trigger the long-rest function in the combat tracker (restoring spells, natural healing, ability damage being healed).

It also goes "Script Error: [string "timedreminder"]:1: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)" if I try to set a Reminder

Would it be easy to add a button to trigger the long-rest function from the time manager? Or a checkmark that would automatically trigger the long-rest function at a pre-scheduled time?

Just hoping I can be a wee-bit lazier as time advances and parties do natural healing.

Thank you again for your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    Would it be easy to add a button to trigger the long-rest function from the time manager? Or a checkmark that would automatically trigger the long-rest function at a pre-scheduled time?

Just hoping I can be a wee-bit lazier as time advances and parties do natural healing.

Thank you again for your hard work!
    Absolutely! I will be making the long rest function do that automatically but haven't been working on extensions much right now.
    I plan to revisit this soon and have added it to the issues list to remind myself

It seems that Time Manager and FGTabber don't play along. When FGTabber is active then the Time Manager window is gone. Is there a console command to open/close the window?

Thread Information