DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Thanks for the offer. The CT related tweaks do work already, but the standard click to add functionality is a problem. I may try to look into merging them, despite my lack of LUA experience.

One problem: Ending rounds in CT became noticeably slower when Time Manager is enabled.

I havenīt looked already if this has been reported,

if you create a new item on the reminder manager it shows the below output on the error logs:

"Script Error: [string "timedreminders:reminderslist"]:1: attempt to call field 'onInit' (a nil value)"

doesnīt seem to have any repercussion as of now

Quote Originally Posted by ramon09 View Post
    I havenīt looked already if this has been reported,

if you create a new item on the reminder manager it shows the below output on the error logs:

"Script Error: [string "timedreminders:reminderslist"]:1: attempt to call field 'onInit' (a nil value)"

doesnīt seem to have any repercussion as of now
    Thanks for the bug report
    I think I have a fix but will do more testing before release.

Also, when trying to increment the month field, I get the following error:

Screenshot 2020-11-28 163542.png

As per my earlier troubleshooting, if you haven't set the month to something other than the default numbers, Time Manager won't have a number in the database to increment. Change the number to something else in the calendar, then you can set it back and be able to increment it through Time Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by ssostac1 View Post
    Also, when trying to increment the month field, I get the following error:

Screenshot 2020-11-28 163542.png
    Thanks again, I made a mistake in the code there regarding figuring out how many rounds there are in a month.
    Fixed along with the other issue you reported in Time Manager v1.6.

Quote Originally Posted by DCrumb View Post
    As per my earlier troubleshooting, if you haven't set the month to something other than the default numbers, Time Manager won't have a number in the database to increment. Change the number to something else in the calendar, then you can set it back and be able to increment it through Time Manager.
    I believe I have fixed that issue, actually. But thank you for trying to help out (and do let me know if you see that issue still occurring)
    Last edited by bmos; November 29th, 2020 at 20:25.

Thanks for the fixes, they fixed all the error I got when I tried Time-Manager with Pathfinder 2. So what I thought was incompatibilities were real bugs instead.

One last obvious issue remaining: When the day is increased by a double-click Add then the current date is displayed twice in chat, even though the day only advances once.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Thanks for the fixes, they fixed all the error I got when I tried Time-Manager with Pathfinder 2. So what I thought was incompatibilities were real bugs instead.

One last obvious issue remaining: When the day is increased by a double-click Add then the current date is displayed twice in chat, even though the day only advances once.
    Awesome!
    Regarding the double-posting, I think I have seen that myself also. I will investigate and fix for the next update (and label this as reported to work in PF2e also).

Time Manager v1.7 fixes the issue reported by Weissrolf of duplicate chat messages and disables FG's built-in deletion of effects that have durations when you long rest.
    To do a long rest using this extension, it is highly recommended not to use the button on the combat tracker (as this does not advance time), but rather the long/short rest fields in the Time Manager interface.

Thank you for the fix.

I have some trouble with the offset inside the box. Changing values in the XML does not seem to change anything. There is no groupbox.png in the ext and putting one in does nothing. Instead I found that utilitybox3.png is used from my current theme, but regardless of what png I use the buttons are always offset too far down.

Thread Information