DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Did you have your calendar configured?
    If not, there should have been a message in chat telling you that you have to set up your calendar:
    Attachment 41174

EDIT: I have added some more code to check if calendar has been configured and, if not, will post to chat warning you (and not come up with script error).
    Time Manager v1.3 will come soon (although the main issue here seems to be a calendar that isn't configured).
    Yes, calendar was configured. No chat warning noticed. Calendar is set at Moonday, 2nd Calistril 4714 Era of Lost Omens currently at 12:01 am.

Quote Originally Posted by DCrumb View Post
    Yes, calendar was configured. No chat warning noticed. Calendar is set at Moonday, 2nd Calistril 4714 Era of Lost Omens currently at 12:01 am.
    Weird! Unity or Classic?

EDIT: I think you should try advancing time once manually before using those buttons.
    Last edited by bmos; November 16th, 2020 at 16:21.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Weird! Unity or Classic?

EDIT: I think you should try advancing time once manually before using those buttons.
    Unity. Advanced time by 1 minute via short rest, same error. Advanced time by 1 minute via 10 rounds in the combat tracker, same error. Unloaded Malady Tracker and Spell Description extensions, same error. Advanced time by 1 minute via short rest, same error. Advanced time by 1 minute via double-click add (below the set time), same error.

Time Manager v1.3 has code improvements and improves messaging when current time is not found.
    Unity
    First of all, thanks for the testing you're doing. It is appreciated.
    If those buttons still don't work with v1.3, please post the db.xml file found inside your campaign folder (you can send via a message if you don't want it public).
    I don't think you will see a script error anymore, but there might still be an issue. Also, just to confirm, you're using this with Pathfinder 1e or D&D 3.5E, right?

Updated Time Manager, only thing that changed was the line number, went from 6 to 7. Messaged you the db.xml.

Updated Time Manager, only thing that changed was the line number, went from 6 to 7. Messaged you the db.xml.
    Interesting! Your db.xml file shows that the hour has not been written to the database yet.
    I will update the instructions in README.db to clarify that you will have to advance time by hours and minutes.
    I think I will also automate this in the next version. If you can't get it to advance, I suggest that you open the calendar and ctrl+scroll to change the hour on the built-in clock.

Hopefully this is why it is not working in your campaign.

Once the hour was advanced, the button worked fine. Thanks!

Once the hour was advanced, the button worked fine. Thanks!
    Hooray!

EDIT: Time Manager v1.4 should resolve this for others and has a few other improvements.

EDIT2: (Nov 27, 2020): Also a new Time Manager v1.5 for visual issues with PF1e Official Theme.
    Last edited by bmos; November 27th, 2020 at 11:43.

Are there any plans for official Pathfinder 2 support?

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Are there any plans for official Pathfinder 2 support?
    Nope!
    But if you give it a shot and run into issues (trying to port these tweaks back to the PF2e version) you can message me with questions.

Thread Information