STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last
    Ran into a bug tonight where it deleted effects with 0 duration.
    Will make a fix soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Your extensions were such a help when I was learning FG (hard to imagine it without them!). I'm glad I have the privilege to return the favor
    oh, thank you I am actually not really a coder, I just procrastinated too much by looking at FG's code

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    oh, thank you I am actually not really a coder, I just procrastinated too much by looking at FG's code
    Same; playing with code is a very good time-sink!
    I did play with Visual Basic for a week at science/math camp when I was ~15y/o, but hadn't really touched any code since then. I asked a friend to help me start Total Encumbrance earlier this year and just kept playing around from there.
    Lua is pretty straightforward if you have time to throw at it!
    Last edited by bmos; November 15th, 2020 at 03:04.

Time Manager v1.1 fixes the 0 duration issue that occurred when advancing time in larger increments (duration would go negative and would be removed on next iteration).

That was a really inconvenient bug! I had to re-write all my players' item effects during the session! Took me 15min!
    I'm just glad I found it rather than one of my users

On the plus side, this was the first session with the new time-linked duration features and (other than the big) it made things WAY easier. Much better tracking of spell durations.

EDIT: I accidentally left a debug command in it so you may see some "TRUE, 0, 10" or some such in chat at times.
    I have removed this in Time Manager v1.2 which also outputs the current time to chat after the clock has been advanced by rounds hitting 10.
    Last edited by bmos; November 15th, 2020 at 12:03.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Same; playing with code is a very good time-sink!
    I did play with Visual Basic for a week at science/math camp when I was ~15y/o, but hadn't really touched any code since then. I asked a friend to help me start Total Encumbrance earlier this year and just kept playing around from there.
    Lua is pretty straightforward if you have time to throw at it!
    hehe, nice Yeah, I also mainly had programming experience a bit as teenager at school etc. (and a bit in my studies, but also only extremely basic and only for a very short amount of time Basically just learning to use matlab )

Now we only need a PF2 version.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Now we only need a PF2 version.
    Step 1: Download original PF2 version of Clock Adjuster.
    Step 2: Make similar changes to these: https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Tim...inal-extension (the changes shown are inverted, green is what I removed and red is what I added).
    Step 3: Fix bugs

Advance buttons error

Attempted to use the Advance to x time buttons (6am and 12pm), and got the following error:

Code:
    [11/15/2020 8:10:38 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "adv12pm"]:6: attempt to compare number with nil
    [11/15/2020 8:10:55 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "adv6am"]:6: attempt to compare number with nil

Thanks Bmos, I will try that!

Quote Originally Posted by DCrumb View Post
    Attempted to use the Advance to x time buttons (6am and 12pm), and got the following error:

Code:
    [11/15/2020 8:10:38 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "adv12pm"]:6: attempt to compare number with nil
    [11/15/2020 8:10:55 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "adv6am"]:6: attempt to compare number with nil
    Did you have your calendar configured?
    If not, there should have been a message in chat telling you that you have to set up your calendar:
    chat_warning.jpg

EDIT: I have added some more code to check if calendar has been configured and, if not, will post to chat warning you (and not come up with script error).
    Time Manager v1.3 will come soon (although the main issue here seems to be a calendar that isn't configured).
    Last edited by bmos; November 16th, 2020 at 11:56.

Thread Information