FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/266/view

Universal mod will allow it to open but as stated, you will need to redo all encounters and items. Most likely, maps, images, text should all be fine. Balancing encounters and having similar creatures can be the issue (text will not match creatures you have to change and such)
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thanks for those answers! Its seems it would be best to run it as 2E. Any supplements that I need to get to add to FGU to help out? PHB, DMG, Monstrous Manual?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermind View Post
    Thanks for those answers! Its seems it would be best to run it as 2E. Any supplements that I need to get to add to FGU to help out? PHB, DMG, Monstrous Manual?
    I would recommend the PHB so your players will have the ability to drag/drop class/race/skills/spells for making characters but outside of that you "should" be able to run it with just the PHB. The MM is a good add on the chance you want to add a creature/encounter that doesn't exist in the adventure. The DMG has all the treasure and magic items with various generation tables but not required unless you want to add some of that on your own.

I wouldn't recommend trying to run it w/o the PHB at the very least tho.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information