Fantasy Grounds Polymorphism & Map Parcel Extension [BUNDLE]
Because these two extensions are complementary of each other they are provided in a bundle. Polymorphism allows ownership (control by a player) of NPCs while map parcel provides inventories on NPCs which when used with Polymorphism allows the player to manage them in the NPC they are running.

FG forum pages for things in this bundle:

Grim Press will be handling the sales and promotion of this extension.
If you'd like to engage with us, please feel free to join the Grim Press discord: https://discord.gg/N7MM93a

Extensions = RISK: This note is added to all the extensions I maintain. I want users to understand that extensions are code that is added to or overrides portions of code in the Fantasy Grounds Unity (FGU) application. When the underlying code in FGU changes it can break an extension. When you run with other extensions they can conflict by trying to overwrite the same parts of the FGU code. I will keep my extensions working with FGU changes, and the extensions I use (listed in my FGU signature) as I have direct control over those things. I cannot make the same promise with other extensions. If I am notified of an incompatibility I will attempt to resolve it - but if I cannot I will list what the known extension incompatibilities are. Understand before you get any extensions that it comes with RISK. Not just my extensions - any extension.