5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Feel free to join the game Tabarkus. I definitely need until the 29th at least, so no worries there. If we run a funnel, we should start around 7 PM EST (UTC -5) if possible so we can finish in one session.

Thanks for recruiting on Facebook, RunningWolf. I will hit up the Goodman Games channel on Discord.

Yeah Leo, I had been having a private conversation with Gossamer and was looking at the 29th as well. But we should definitely combine the efforts so we don’t have multiple games each without enough players. I’d really like the chance to play as well since I DM/Judge the majority of the time.

Oh and to toss in an opinion I'd prefer "Accursed Heart".

Blog Entries
    Sounds good, I have been playing more than judging lately, so I’m happy to do it. Agree with Accursed Heart, I’ve heard good things about it. I also want to run Riders on the Phlogiston, which is a 3-round tournament adventure from Gen Con 2018, assuming we want the full DCC experience and play something beyond the funnel.

Yes definitely, anyone new to DCC should get both the funnel experience and the higher level play experience. I've not run either Accursed Heart or Riders so that sounds fun!

I'm super interested in joining a DCC group as well. Can make time in evenings/weekends for whenever with enough notice. Love the system. Not super familiar with Fantasy Grounds yet though.

I would be very interested in playing. I have run a few DCC one-shots using FG.

Blog Entries
    Awesome, I picked up another player on Discord as well.

Gossamer said Sun, Dec 6 is better for her. Let me know if that doesn't work for you, and we can stick with Nov 29. I certainly don't mind the extra week to prepare. I'm calling the start time 7 PM EST (UTC -5) right now, but this is flexible, too. I can go a little earlier or later if that's better for everyone.

So, here is the plan right now...

Accursed Heart of the World Ender (0-level funnel)
    Date: Sunday, December 6
    Time: 7-11 PM EST (UTC -5)
    Players: GossamerChains, RunningWolf, Tabarkus, mikelrtx, Spartak, AmadanNaBriona
    Characters: 3 pre-generated "zeroes" per player, reinforcements available if needed
    Frequency: One-shot, more if interested
    GM License: Ultimate
    Voice Chat: Discord (leozelig#0361) - message me or send a friend request if you are on Discord
    Style: Combat and exploration

Description:
    There is more to this motley group of pilgrims than meets the eye. It is foretold that one of them is descended from the royal bloodline, and is thus the legitimate king of a war-torn nation desperate for leadership.

They who can draw forth the Seven-Tree Spear shall be named king, but are forces more sinister than any earthly imagined at play?

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a plan.

I may see about doing some random holiday one shots but that all depends on what December ends up holding (infection rates are bad in my state and I work in healthcare)... Figure the stress of being with (or away from) family for the holidays this year running a game or two might be a good way to keep the mental energy up.

Blog Entries
    I hear you RW. This will be good for you, gaming is helpful for stress

Thread Information