DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Any update on this or is this project dead?

Quote Originally Posted by dlaselle View Post
    Not dead.

Quote Originally Posted by dlaselle View Post
    Just read my reply just above yours.

Latest updates

Mr. MadBearMan has tweeted these a few days ago (11.17.21):

Last few bits to sort with Chaosium_Inc Masks of Nyarlathotep for FantasyGrounds2. Should be done very soon, sadly the testers have gone quiet, so I assume all is right with the stars.
    The update is being done over the weekend, then off to FG for them to test/release, and then I'll relax.

Nice! Hopefully by the end of the year then.

Hi Folks,

Just like Xmas here, finishing wrapping things up. What a journey! I think I've been finished 3 or 4 times and then something else pops up, oh yes, it needs....

Anyway I need a little bit of help, is anyone willing to create a new campaign, enter in all the pre-gens from Pages 35 - 45 and then export as a Mod (with those characters)? I was going to include the pre-gens as a separate module and this means hopefully I can leave that to some kind soul.

If you want to do that, reply here and DM me for more details.

Oh the Theme will be available as a free theme and I'll post that in the forums later.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Happy to help.
    Last edited by CincyBrandon; December 22nd, 2021 at 14:07.

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Folks,

Just like Xmas here, finishing wrapping things up. What a journey! I think I've been finished 3 or 4 times and then something else pops up, oh yes, it needs....

Anyway I need a little bit of help, is anyone willing to create a new campaign, enter in all the pre-gens from Pages 35 - 45 and then export as a Mod (with those characters)? I was going to include the pre-gens as a separate module and this means hopefully I can leave that to some kind soul.

If you want to do that, reply here and DM me for more details.

Oh the Theme will be available as a free theme and I'll post that in the forums later.

Cheers,
    MBM
    I'd be happy to chip in.

Quote Originally Posted by pralix1138 View Post
    I'd be happy to chip in.
    I'm taking care of the pre-gens for him, wrapping them up as we speak. Not sure if there's anything else he needs help with. @MadBeardMan?

Just sent the pregens over to him. This was my first module being seen by anyone but myself, so hopefully it meets expectations. :-)

Thread Information