FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Great news, very much looking forward to running this. I'll get everyone packed for Peru!

I am looking forward to this a great deal, thank you

Hi Folks,

Finishing this off as soon as I can, it's full steam ahead. I've been going through the NPC's again, adding any that needed adding, am in Kenya at the moment, should be in Oz later tonight!

Then it's links, and off to testing. I'll reply to all the folks that have replied, I'm only allowed 2 testers (I'll check) and I'll send you my email to explain how to test it.

Phew.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Do we know what kind of timeline we can expect between now and the actual release? Just planning to run this campaign and trying to figure out when roughly it will be available.

Quote Originally Posted by QCKeeper View Post
    Do we know what kind of timeline we can expect between now and the actual release? Just planning to run this campaign and trying to figure out when roughly it will be available.
    I think, according to MadBeardMan's twitter that it's very close to the testing phase. Shouldn't be too much longer.

Can't wait man.
    If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

I am looking forward to this too. Once SmiteWorks gets their tentacles on it they will pour over the tomes with keen interest seeking for any flaws or imperfect linking that might force a sanity check on those that come after. If they find problems they will ask the man who who's lunacy is hidden behind the beard to make adjustments. Once they are certain that the secrets are hidden and the links do not accidentally reveal what lies behind the veil, only then will the be satisfied and make it visible to we who wait.

(Translation: If all goes well, 4-6 weeks, hopefully)

Any updates on this?

I'm chomping at the bit to get this beast and prepare it for my team of tasty morsels ... I mean ... um ... Investigators!

MadBeardMan posted yesterday on Twitter that he is working on the issues the test players have pointed out.

From his last tweets:

What's left I hear you ask:
    1. Buckley's Ghost NPCs - need formatting
    2. The Black Cat NPCs - need formatting
    3. Check all NPCs have all links
    4. Remove unneeded images
    5. Add Title to Character Select
    6. Party Sheet - sort out frame
    7. CT - Replace 'green' graphics...
    8. Make sure all 'title graphics' aren't clickable
    9. Add Encounters & add them to the Story Entries
    10. Check all images are fully optimised (the module is 44mb!)
    11. Tidy up the theme code, remove commented out code etc.
    Last edited by MassaG; June 20th, 2021 at 13:41. Reason: New information from MadBeardMan.

Thread Information