DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Hey Folks.

That's it, got 2 of that list left (plus create the Pre-Gens) but it's going off to SW as I type this, I will have to log soon, at work in 7 hours (oops).

Here's an example image that shows parts of the amazing theme done initially by Luthbel (who did the Vampire ruleset with me),

MoN Example Image.jpg

The guys behind the CoC 7E ruleset (Ian/Damned) have added Pulp support in the same 'npc' record, so I'm going to get that done in the week.

This will be my last major CoC product for a good while, it's taken well over a year, it's just over 500 hours with more to add when the testers (I've messaged two of you) get their feedback. But unless I've done an awful job, I hope they don't find much.

So here's what's left this week to do.
    1. Check all NPCs have all links
    2. Add Encounters & add them to the Story Entries
    3. Add Pregens
    4. Add Pulp info to NPCs

None of these are big, a lot of the encounters aren't fixed, so I'm waiting for tester feedback on those areas.

Anyway, all good, not long. Plus I hope with the new hires at SW, the wait for internal testing won't be as long as it has for my products.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Nicely done, dude. That's a huge effort.

This is great news. Thanks again MBM for the huge effort you put into converting this.

Can't wait! Thanks a lot for this, obviously, awesome work!

Morning All,

Have emailed one of the public testers (you know who you are), so the ball is rolling.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi MBM, I haven’t received it, you must have got my address wrong ��

Seriously though, good work, hope there are few to no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by johnecc View Post
    Hi MBM, I haven’t received it, you must have got my address wrong ��

Seriously though, good work, hope there are few to no issues.
    lol, it's not for you and we need to allow the US to wake up! before they'll send it out!

Any updates?

Any new updates on the testing or potential release? Looks awesome and can't wait!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hey Folks.

That's it, got 2 of that list left (plus create the Pre-Gens) but it's going off to SW as I type this, I will have to log soon, at work in 7 hours (oops).

Here's an example image that shows parts of the amazing theme done initially by Luthbel (who did the Vampire ruleset with me),

MoN Example Image.jpg

The guys behind the CoC 7E ruleset (Ian/Damned) have added Pulp support in the same 'npc' record, so I'm going to get that done in the week.

This will be my last major CoC product for a good while, it's taken well over a year, it's just over 500 hours with more to add when the testers (I've messaged two of you) get their feedback. But unless I've done an awful job, I hope they don't find much.

So here's what's left this week to do.
    1. Check all NPCs have all links
    2. Add Encounters & add them to the Story Entries
    3. Add Pregens
    4. Add Pulp info to NPCs

None of these are big, a lot of the encounters aren't fixed, so I'm waiting for tester feedback on those areas.

Anyway, all good, not long. Plus I hope with the new hires at SW, the wait for internal testing won't be as long as it has for my products.

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by OsirisAsar View Post
    Any new updates on the testing or potential release? Looks awesome and can't wait!

Thanks!
    I'll chase the testers, received back Chapters 0, 1 and 2 from them, I've pencilled in some time to address these at the start of next month.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information