5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Ah yes Dark Matter. My group stalled mid way through this adventure after Dr. Klien and we moved on to a Fallout campaign and now an Eberron one but one day we shall return to it.

Reskinned the ruleset....

Looks amazing. Are you sharing this through FUM like the earlier ruleset? *Asks hopefully!*

Later.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza0Tyr
    Looks amazing. Are you sharing this through FUM like the earlier ruleset? *Asks hopefully!*

Later.
    I am afraid not this time.... This time I will be using the MSRD when it is released by DA.

Any chance of sharing those awesome graphics standalone without the rest of the ruleset?

Very impressive work by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by GoOrange
    Any chance of sharing those awesome graphics standalone without the rest of the ruleset?

Very impressive work by the way.
    I do believe the graphics will not be used in the final MSRD ruleset (yes I admit it I am converting my the DA's MSRD and adding some of my FUM ruleset. So if that is the case then I will be happy to share the graphics....

Please do! I really like your skin!

...Subscribed...

Thread Information