FG Spreadshirt Swag

BRP FGU Problems

Now that FGU has gone live (so to speak) I decided to move over my campaign to FGU. In another forum on basicroleplaying.org there was a post complaining about problems using BRP on FGU so I decided to do some basic tests. I'll post the problems as individual posts in this thread.

/Peter

I've started a new campaign with no extensions or assets loaded and then created a PC.

The first issue that I found was that the character sheet lacks the boxes for stat x 5, for all stats except DEX. The box for DEX does not work though. See screenshot below. You can double click the stat boxes and a d100 roll is made but not vs. stat x 5 but vs. the stat value as such.

FGU BRP 2020-11-06 082139.png

The second issue I found was that skill rolls and weapon skill rolls does not tell if the roll was a success, failure, critical or fumble. See screenshot below.

I've numbered some comments:
    1) This should have been a fumble.
    2) This should have been a special.
    3) This should have bee marked as a failure.

FGU BRP 2020-11-06 082616.png

From the looks of it, that is not the version that is currently on LIVE on FGU or FGC. That is the older version of the ruleset that was updated to be layered upon CoreRPG and gain the features that it has to offer. I would suggest deleting the ruleset from your ruleset folder and running another update to see if it downloads the updated version.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Thanks! That solved the problems!

Thread Information