FG Spreadshirt Swag

Any ideas on how to pull off a ship to ship combat where the ships can move?

Any ideas on how to pull off a ship to ship combat where the ships can move? Not sure how this would be done but I am fairly sure players would like to maneuver the ships around. My first thought is have a scaled map where the ships are tokens, and then if it becomes needed a closeup on the ship would be nice. Perfect world the PC's tokens can be on a graphical image of a ship and the ship could move.

Thanks in advance

mmm If one ship is the PC's Ship find a map with a ship in the center, that's the PC's ship. The enemy's ship moving is relative to the PC's ship

In other words the PC's ship IS moving just doesn't look like it.

Describe to your players like the Camera is above the PC's ship, looking down and following it.

If the enemy ship was motionless and the PC's ship was running for it, you would move the enemy's ship AWAY from the PC's ship as the PCs gain distance.

The enemy's ship would be a token of a ship, (make the size of the "ship" creature huge or gargantuan, with its attacks being canons or whatever)
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information